Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cody4g.jpg

This is just the coolest way to display Cody! :rock

I am really impressed by this figure. I haven't picked up a SS 1/6 release since Vader and they have really improved. Almost HT quality considering the lower price point.

The paint work is phenomenal, especially on the the portrait. Doesn't look like Cody suffers from the blank stare of earlier releases. The sheer number of accessories is astounding, making any display option you can think of possible. The body is pretty tight and the magnetic backpack is a nice touch.

As for the grey area under the "mouth" of the helmet...nearly every product I've seen has this area grey. I don't know if this is a case of actual computer model vs. what we see on the screen, but I'm cool with it. There has to be some reason companies keep making it this way. I hate to say the hand-wavy excuse that LFL is dictating the products to look this way, but who knows?

9/10

I wasnt going to get one of these since I have one of Hurricanes but the more I look, the more I lean towards him. Plus, he will be in scale with the rest of my SS troopers.

"Your overconfidence is your weakness..."

"Your faith in your friends is yours!"

100_4851.jpg

Great shots, everyone!
Looks pretty cool with that LSB, FQRizzo...and it's cool to see someone opting for the P1 Bucket in some shots, VASith...

I'll see this figure for myself tomorrow! :yess:

Perhaps but I mostly collect figures of the 6" scale so yeah, still I plan to get Rah Rei eventually along with the revoltech and Figma*If it EVER comes out.* eventually.

Figma makes amazing figures. I'd love to see Star Wars stuff at that scale, but I doubt they'd get a lot of mileage at $30 a piece.

Just opened mine and I can't stop staring at it. Sideshow just keeps upping their game. Now I really can't wait for Bly and here's to hoping they make a Neyo. I REALLY want a Neyo. Are you reading Sideshow Brass?

Great shots, everyone!
Looks pretty cool with that LSB, FQRizzo...and it's cool to see someone opting for the P1 Bucket in some shots, VASith...

I'll see this figure for myself tomorrow! :yess:

Can't wait tosee your pics jedibear! you always have some great ones with those cool painted backgrounds

don't sweat it, ST...all 5 Commander's are being made:hi5: I'm most excited for Bacara and Gree, myself

I can't wait for Gree now that Cody is out! the paint on his armor will be wicked!

Just got mine in opened it up and the antenna on my phase one helmet is broken :(.

Back