Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OD1BC.jpg

Love the thumbs up! "Gonna kill me some Jedi!"

How is it 'bashing' to point out something that isn't screen accurate? The figure is sweet, no arguments there. But the mouth part isn't the right color. Take from that what you will. Those who can customize theirs, will, like me. :)

On that note, I will be adding black to the chin of my Phase 1 helmet as well, like this:

l_68135952df4ba95274165a455a9819a1.jpg

It would be cool to get another figure to make into a Clone Wars Cody and match the weathering of the above pic. ;)

Not bashing at all. I was pretty much on my own with my view on the SSC 12'' Stormtrooper figure when pointing out the many inaccuracies, well..until other fans that knew what this character design was all about showed up.

I'm definitely going to colour in that ball camera bit on Cody's ROTS helmet. thats just about the only thing that bothers me on this figure, the Phase I helmet stays in the box.

OK...I ned a little help. Anyone who has Cody in-hand. Is the left trigger-finger hand of your copy very rigid, or is it pliable like all the others?

OK...I ned a little help. Anyone who has Cody in-hand. Is the left trigger-finger hand of your copy very rigid, or is it pliable like all the others?

Wish I could help you! Can anyone WITH a Cody chime in?

I'm getting mine later from a retailer so I have to wait. :(

But thanks for all the pics everyone! Its making me feel a little bit better. :)

UPS will be Busy I get mine tuesday as well!!! I cant wait plus thats my day off at work!!! I can play all day!!!!!:clap:yess:

Getting mine on Monday. Base on the pics I saw, How's likeness? I know overall he looks good. But seems he looks 20 years younger.

Last edited:
Feels pliable to me. I just checked

Thanks. That is what I am suspecting. I think I just got one from left field. All of the other hands that I got are very pliable. But that left trigger hand is so rigid that as soon as I started to try to open it a little to get it to hold the front end of a blaster, the material started cracking.

I will just get a replacement from toyanxiety when they part them out. No big deal as I want to get a few other things from other figures from them as well.

Edit - Being my favorite of the armored troop designs, I had very, very high expectations for Cody. And up until I got him in-hand I wondered if my expectations weren't TOO high.

But he blew all of my expectations to hell and gone. He is my favorite figure of all of my Star Wars and GI Joe figures that I have from Sideshow.

Back