Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he does look superb....all my other 1/6 scale figs are all hot toys,,,but i must say from the pictures i seen of cody,,so far im pretty impressed...mines gonna be here tuesday / wednesday:impatient:

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a shade of grey with black vents--not all black.

Anyway, it's pretty minor. I'll keep my Cody as he is out of the box.

Just not sure which helmet to use. EpIII is the main one, but I do like Clone Wars a lot...eh, I guess Rex is more in CW than Cody.

Gotta go with the Phase 1 bucket..that way he and Rex will match. Plus, the guys are icons from the Clone Wars..best to show them in the proper gear. :)

It would be nice to display with a P1 helmet so I could pose him with Rex, and I do prefer CW to Ep. II and III...we'll see...

GnnAi.jpg

Wzslx.jpg

LvDxP.jpg

S847I.jpg

3LPiO.jpg

MljsU.jpg

7zgQC.jpg

LL4hC.jpg

mMLvI.jpg

sorry,I forget to put that little thing on the movie version helmet! :(

Are we really going to make an issue out of the color of the front of that helmet. You all have to see how pathetic that is...don't you?

Does anyone have any pictures of Cody next to the first Utapu Clone? I'm wondering of the shades of orange are close....

Wow. Cody turned out better than I thought. I could be careful not to break the antennas.

I have re-evaluated my opinion of Cody.

He rocks on every possible level and from every conceivable angle.

Are we really going to make an issue out of the color of the front of that helmet. You all have to see how pathetic that is...don't you?

You expected otherwise why? The majority of threads involve bashing of some sort, nature of the beast. IMO great looking figure black or gray.

How is it 'bashing' to point out something that isn't screen accurate? The figure is sweet, no arguments there. But the mouth part isn't the right color. Take from that what you will. Those who can customize theirs, will, like me. :)

On that note, I will be adding black to the chin of my Phase 1 helmet as well, like this:

l_68135952df4ba95274165a455a9819a1.jpg

It would be cool to get another figure to make into a Clone Wars Cody and match the weathering of the above pic. ;)

So the likeness isn't a problem for you anymore? Or was there something else that you felt was less than perfect?

I have never cared about the likenesses on figures as far as them looking like the actors (in fact, I prefer that they don't). If they represent the character well, I am happy.

The single thing that was short of excellent to me on this figure was the weathering/battle damage. It is well done, but I prefer the clean look.

And that is the aspect of my evaluation that has changed. I have come to like the battle damage/weathering on this figure.

Eh, I'll mention the grey when I get mine but honestly I could care less as the figure is a 9.9/10 it appears. The likeness to morrision is dead on like with Rex. Paint apps appear to be pretty darn good but need to see it in person to know for sure. The weathering looks to be the best so far and how these clones should be. :rock

DC you always crack me up with wanting clean clones. :lol

Eh, I'll mention the grey when I get mine but honestly I could care less as the figure is a 9.9/10 it appears. The likeness to morrision is dead on like with Rex. Paint apps appear to be pretty darn good but need to see it in person to know for sure. The weathering looks to be the best so far and how these clones should be. :rock

DC you always crack me up with wanting clean clones. :lol

LOL...Yeah, I actually do like the weathering and I wouldn't mind it if I could have some clean ones in formation AND some dirty ones with unique dirt on them. But I am just too retentive to display multiple clones together with identicle dirt on them.

In my perfect display, I would have about 10 of each clone cleaned up and in formation behind their cleaned up commander, then I would have a commander and 2 or 3 troop clones with unique dirt in a battle display.

Working on winning that lottery right now so I can make that happen.:lol

Nah, its all good. I just like giving ya some grief about it cause I know you can take it. :lol Yeah, if you were going to have a display like that some clean clones would make the most sense so I agree with you there.

Hey if you figure it out pass it on. :lol

I have re-evaluated my opinion of Cody.
He rocks on every possible level and from every conceivable angle.

And that's one thing about these figures that's always cool to me...they look great when you get 'em, there might be a nit-pick here-and there, but after just staring at them for a while, the nits go away and what you've got is an awesome figure!

Can't wait for this guy...

...and great set of shots here, DARK-SIDE...

GnnAi.jpg

Wzslx.jpg

LvDxP.jpg

S847I.jpg

3LPiO.jpg

MljsU.jpg

7zgQC.jpg

LL4hC.jpg

mMLvI.jpg

sorry,I forget to put that little thing on the movie version helmet! :(

Back