Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does your cell phone have a hinge in the middle?

I have a friend in his 40's who has a flip phone - he has never had internet service, either computer or phone, has never bought anything on the internet or communicated via e-mail. And no, he doesn't live like Bear Grylls - he's always lived in a major city. I'm trying to get him into an iPhone so he can actually go online (he's a huge SW fan and I keep telling him about the massive amount of SW online, but he's still solely magazines/books/theater/Blu-Ray.) Though a friend showed him the TFA trailer on their phone and I show him clips - and Freaks - on my phone.

I have a friend in his 40's who has a flip phone - he has never had internet service, either computer or phone, has never bought anything on the internet or communicated via e-mail. And no, he doesn't live like Bear Grylls - he's always lived in a major city. I'm trying to get him into an iPhone so he can actually go online (he's a huge SW fan and I keep telling him about the massive amount of SW online, but he's still solely magazines/books/theater/Blu-Ray.) Though a friend showed him the TFA trailer on their phone and I show him clips - and Freaks - on my phone.

You showed him freaks? No wonder he wants to stay offline.

I love that Robbie. Is that the medi from a few years back?

That's the X-Plus Robbie the Robot. There were two versions. The first had the figure inside and electronics and came with the gun. The second didn't have the figure - I'm unsure if it had lights and sound like the first. I'm also unsure if it included the gun.

Sean

I know this is probably going to sound like a really dumb question, but is he plastic or metal?

The light bulb just went off in my head that you mentioned the Vader thread... Sure enough, I checked and they have the HT ANH Vader so I just snagged him with this promo code!!

The light bulb just went off in my head that you mentioned the Vader thread... Sure enough, I checked and they have the HT ANH Vader so I just snagged him with this promo code!!

Must have just missed this....now shows out of stock. Dang!

Ok yeah. Had no interest in this one but for $70 off I'll check him out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back