Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My final payment was 5th november now pushed back to december 5th as i expected
I'm guessing I'll get my notice this evening not that I'm surprised. I was almost counting on it being delayed especially after I got the final payment notices for 2 other figures and not this one.

Aaaaaarrrggghhhh!!! December 5. NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

No kidding... I am going out of county last 2 weeks of the year... SS requires signatures and I know a couple of these figs will come in during that time... Will have to figure something out I suppose.

No kidding... I am going out of county last 2 weeks of the year... SS requires signatures and I know a couple of these figs will come in during that time... Will have to figure something out I suppose.

You can sign up for UPS Mychoice (free) which allows you to sign for them automatically or call Sideshow and ask this to be changed for all your figures.

Or when it looks like it's going to start shipping you can ask them to delay shipment by a couple weeks--not sure if it can always be done but I did that for the speederbike.

Drives me crazy as i only have a $40 payment left and will have to wait probably 2 months money in the bank for ss

Drives me crazy as i only have a $40 payment left and will have to wait probably 2 months money in the bank for ss

Write them a note asking them to charge the final payment now and just ship when stock arrives. Don't see why they wouldn't do that for you.

Ooookay, not sure why honest advice gets this kind of response, but noted for the future. You're not off to a good start here BTW.

Last edited by a moderator:
No probs thought you were being sarcastic

A lot of people want to maintain their payment schedule, but Sideshow will move the last payment around if the arrival date of the figure is expected to change, so if you want to maintain the schedule, you can ask them to process/charge - there was nothing sarcastic about it.

We've also learned that You can designate a preferred shipper;a good thing,as UPS around here seems to hire incompetents who evidently have no idea what a doorbell is for.Hello Federal...PS

Um so... Phasma looks awesome. The finish looks fantastic for being painted.

Anyone here think that Hot Toys may be able to pull off a better C-3p0 using the same paint techniques?

I'm comparing pre-production preview photos of both so it's a fairly apples-to-apples look at them.

Back