Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't see why properly scaled, working, pistons would be such an engineering hurdle for SS...NECA and Diamond Select pulled it off on their Robocop and Cylon figures at half the scale. :dunno

I'm not familiar enough with either of those figures, but neither piston design in those featured a sliding track?

A lot of us probably have the Bandai or Medicom. There's gotta be something worthwhile getting it again, or that it's cheap enough to.

Any guesses on what the accessories might be or possible EX?

Possible accessories:
White and Black Death Star communicator
Various interchangeable broken limbs
Chewbacca's net backpack
Millennium Falcon Nav Computer
"Deity" ewok chair
Jabba's hookah

What's the finish on the PF? Destro's head looks excellent in photos, much better than it would have looked in chrome (and more believable), so I'm sure that design decision was for the better. Is Cobra Commander's mask plated?

I can't see them not plating 3PO to match what he looks like in the movies - that's pretty basic.

Last edited:
Possible accessories:
Chewbacca's net backpack
"Deity" ewok chair
Jabba's hookah

Do you know something about a 1/6 scale Chewbacca that we don't?
Why the net backpack then?

Any guesses on what the accessories might be or possible EX?

Maybe an oil bath and a rag? Detachable st the waist to appear like he's in the bath. Like the bust up version.
9evy2aje.jpg

Possible accessories:
Chewbacca's net backpack
"Deity" ewok chair
Jabba's hookah

SS could probably be doing different variets of 3PO like TPM, AOTC, ROTS and ANH. Then again, I'm sure they wouldn't have the time to do those and start working on the upcoming movies. They might end up throwing different accessories from different movies like they did with R2. I can possibly see a switch out silver leg from ANH as an EX piece. :wink1:

Just keeping my fingers crossed. 7 is out next year making it an ideal time for 1:6 Chewie.

I hope they do go with the solid piece of plastic with a leather pouch and think it's okay. I'm sure the SW community wouldn't mind anyways since they've been wanting a Chewie for years now!

I think it would have to be sculpted fur when it finally happens. Real fur Chewie would only work for people willing to do a lot of futzing and maintenance. Too many guys want it out of the box and no effort of their part.

Back