Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They were clearly going for this pose but something is off, most likely the fact they never pose him with his head tilted back due to the neck line showing.

cf2e31b704d6dd14d04077efc2b25c2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sideshow confirm me that figures are in the warehouse, but tombstones will be in 10 days
I´ll post pictures as soon as they arrive to home

With hot toys it's an easy decision. Sideshow is definitely wait and see. Both the Pliskin and Drake we're maybe half the quality of the protos. Unless they had a tight leash on this one I would expect something closer to a gijoe head than hot toys. Just my opinion.

So we're finally here, at the final production stages. I can't believe they never took any of the criticisms into account in regarding the headsculpt.

How the hell is this $240?

crap.jpg

How the hell did it go on waitlist? (That's a rhetorical question, I know why)

Last edited:
I just cancelled my wait list..... I can see this being recast and sold as a knock off in a few months by a 3rd party company.
I can't justify $240 for this plus $33 shipping plus another $50 import fees, then replacing the head for $150 odd.:cuckoo:

I don't normally support knock offs but it's kindda forced hand with sideshow because of the silly price, least they should do is offer free shipping. :cuckoo:

Quite sad when you look at what Evil dead ash has and then look at beetlejuice and both the same price..... just a comparison.

Ash $240

EX- possed hand
Hands
Chainsaw
Book
Harness
Henritta head
Boom stick
Stand.

Beetle****e

Exclusive - Book of the dead
hands ( 1 of which has a nail file)
Stand.

Aside from the headsculpt issues, I wish they had gone with the hobo costume, rather than the prison stripes.

Glad I passed.

I just cancelled my wait list..... I can see this being recast and sold as a knock off in a few months by a 3rd party company.
I can't justify $240 for this plus $33 shipping plus another $50 import fees, then replacing the head for $150 odd.:cuckoo:

I don't normally support knock offs but it's kindda forced hand with sideshow because of the silly price, least they should do is offer free shipping. :cuckoo:

Quite sad when you look at what Evil dead ash has and then look at beetlejuice and both the same price..... just a comparison.

Ash $240

EX- possed hand
Hands
Chainsaw
Book
Harness
Henritta head
Boom stick
Stand.

Beetle****e

Exclusive - Book of the dead
hands ( 1 of which has a nail file)
Stand.

They could have included the tombstone he was sitting on, a cigarette, and some snakes. Those are the only accessories he had while wearing the prison suit. The carnival head and arms might be too complex for a figure.

I like the likeness, but the expression is an odd choice given that the obvious choice was him smiling. Even Kenner was smart enough to give their figure that expression 30 years ago.

ngR6Pn7.jpg

Back