Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope that shirt can be futzed.
Clothes look poufy. Like when SS would pad those early figures.
Why does the jacket have that horizontal seam?

Last edited:
Why does the jacket have that horizontal seam?

-beetlejuice-beetlejuice-the-movie-23838915-1360-768.jpg

And on top of that horizontal seam on the back of the jacket, the seam vertically does not match the white/black pattern, its like black white, black, double white , black.... ect lol

It also looks like his right side of the jacket, black stripe, is sewn to make a tighter fit. However, the left side doesn't look to be sewn.
Who's pics are these?

Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

It looks best from the side... Lmao

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Whoa. When did neca start doing sixth scale? lol This figure continues to surprise. I feel for anyone who wanted it for the tailoring. At least the head is better than the Ken head Snake Splisskin had.

Soooooo... SS didn't take any of the criticism on board then.
This is definetly my worst decision to buy in the 1/6 collecting world ever. Genuinely believed the kinks would be ironed out during the production. Oh well very expensive lesson learned.
*hides face in shame.

I wonder how many people are gonna send this back and cancel pre orders? This will be in bargain bin sales soon.

Just get Yunsil or Iris to make a suit and then buy a caine sculpt this is a joke!
Sideshow you are a pathetic excuse for a company! :banghead:Flush

What sideshow should do is take a note from Big chief on their Doctor who and release extra sculpt to replace this **** one like big chief did with amy pond figure.

Is there any way at all for all of us to get in contact with sideshow and be brutally honest ? People are actually sending them back lmao!
:rotfl

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

Maybe a petition of some kind. If everyone put their name on a list with a constructive criticism about it then we would at least let our voices be heard. But I suspect most people who buy this are not part of the 1/6 community which is small and just a general tim burton fan who wants a stripey suited figure to go next to their blurays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What sideshow should do is take a note from Big chief on their Doctor who and release extra sculpt to replace this **** one like big chief did with amy pond figure.

Is there any way at all for all of us to get in contact with sideshow and be brutally honest ? People are actually sending them back lmao!
:rotfl

Didn't Sideshow delete negative comments about the sculpt on their Facebook page? Somehow I doubt they'd listen.

Back