Statue Sideshow 1/5 AVP Scar

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im really sad about this line i was hoping for awesome looking things yet not to happy a lot has to do with the pose they are horrible i do love the elder p2 but other than that no thank you .
how did it go from the awesome alien and predator dioramas ending with the avpr dio that all looked so good to a predator sitting on a toilet or needs to go to the bathroom lol i do hope they put out some better one

People please... cancel your orders so I can get my waitlist to convert. Muahahaha!! Just kidding...but seriously.. I need this guy. After seeing what the EX comes with, the regular just won't do it..

am pretty sure there will be cancellations and ex will be in stock for a while, Babydoll and lady death ex have come back in stock

watched AVP last night... I'm ready for a statue! Looking to upgrade my Palisades AVP stuff.

PS I wonder why Paul Anderson didn't have Milla J play Lex in the movie heheh.

I got an email from SSC saying they found an ex scar for me and my reservation will convert to a live order on Monday! :yess: !! I can't wait to get this statue.

When did you join the waitlist? Just curious as I am on it also.

Not sure the exact date. They had the checking inventory up on their site for days then I called them and asked about it and the changed the status to waitlist while I was on the phone with them. Then I made my reservation so I'm guessing I was one of the first people on the list.

Got mine in today.:yess: I personally really like it. Might be my new favorite for this line. The alien head and spear look really amazing! The alien head is like translucent and very well done. Way better than I expected..

Took some pics with my phone.. Not the best. Hopefully someone will upload better ones that will do it justice.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

On this statute I received the paint is pretty good the netting is done surprisingly well. No body colors bleeding into the net. I liked the wolf paint apps and this statue is just as good in my opinion. The unmasked head is done well, the eyes look very good. So all in all good sculpt, good paint app, everything fits perfect.

Back