Statue Sideshow 1/5 AVP Scar

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember watching the teaser of these, where they talked about 'fresh' poses..but they're taking the fresh too far. It's not like theres been tons of SS AvP Predator stuff, so what's wrong with the better, more conventional pose? That said, the details on this piece are really good, and it's one i'm hoping to own. Nowhere near enough AvP1 stuff out there....

..I'd like to see some 1/5 AvP1 Aliens, a Captured Queen...the rest of the gang...maybe a lex or something.

sdcc2012_sideshow_predaliadsdsen_9.jpg

:rotfl crazy

Yeah the Scar is in a retarted pose. I'm not going to buy something I don't like and this Scar statue sucks. I'll have to wait to see it HT can remake the AVP line.

Maybe if he was holding the spear with his right arm completely vertical. This looks too much like he's trying to hug the sky.

They should have just given him his movie weapons so there can be no complaints about likeness. But what they've done is gone with a concept off the beaten path. That's alright I guess. Just allows me to keep $300 I might otherwise spend. I just hope HT redoes every Pred they haven't already with the new bodies.

pass for me, the only predator statue good enough to display are elder and badblood in my opinion.

I like all of the poses. And Scar's weapons...I always disliked the AvP combi-stick design though.

I don't really give a ____ if black girl had an alien head shield and tail spear at some point in the movie....he's the one who made them, so we know they can use them too.

Looks like he's making a very emotional war cry/flex.

I don't understand the hate with this pose. In every Predator movie there's a Pred who does a victory scream. Every one :slap

I'd rather have this pose than yet another static pose of him standing there holding his weapons.

Yeah the Scar is in a retarted pose. I'm not going to buy something I don't like and this Scar statue sucks. I'll have to wait to see it HT can remake the AVP line.

Agreed, I think HT would have a better take on this. Joseph will have to resculpt the head, not just a repaint.

Hey man, think of a better word to use than "re-----d" please. Thats immature to do. I cant stand when people use that word. Not to start and argument but its not right. I hope you understand:1-1:

Hey man, think of a better word to use than "re-----d" please. Thats immature to do. I cant stand when people use that word. Not to start and argument but its not right. I hope you understand:1-1:

Sure! The pose is... stupid. It's DUMB. Idiotic. I hate it! Or at least dislike it very much! :hi5:

Back