Sideshow 1:1 Terminator Endoskeleton - Combat Model

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why the hell doesn't Sideshow offer this out of the EU warehouse:confused:

I dunno - maybe they're worried they won't sell or something... and as far as I know they're made to order so it's possible they don't carry much stock at any one time.

it may have been cheaper to fly to Sideshow in California, put it together and buy a ticket for it and you for the return flight....as long as it could carry it's base with it. :lol

congrats on the awesome collectible!

it may have been cheaper to fly to Sideshow in California, put it together and buy a ticket for it and you for the return flight....as long as it could carry it's base with it. :lol

congrats on the awesome collectible!

Yeah, I probably could have flown first class for that price! Might have had a bit of trouble at the airport metal detectors though! :lol

Congratrulations on acquiring such a beautiful display piece, this is my ultimate grail piece :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 As an exhibition piece of Sci-Fi cinema in 1:1 there is nothing more impressive than a Endoskeleton, in my opinion at least.

UK customs would be just as brutal as they are in Ireland so Sideshow really should have a small number of these shipping from EU distributors.

Congratrulations on acquiring such a beautiful display piece, this is my ultimate grail piece :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 As an exhibition piece of Sci-Fi cinema in 1:1 there is nothing more impressive than a Endoskeleton, in my opinion at least.

UK customs would be just as brutal as they are in Ireland so Sideshow really should have a small number of these shipping from EU distributors.

What if someone in England ordered one and they shipped it from Kent? (That's where the warehouse is)
Who would swallow the customs fees in that case, or how would that work out?
Would SS just pay it when it comes into the country initially and that would be it? I don't think they'd try to recoup it by passing it on to the customer.

Wow...that looks like my skeleton...

My ACTUAL skeleton...

There's NO way I could afford this right now...

And yet, I want one so much...

I guess I'll get the Hot Toys one...

Wow that thing kicks serious ass!
You have NO IDEA how much of an itchy trigger finger I have to just go BOOOOM! Add to Cart on Sideshow's site and buy one of these bad boys.
Congrats on acquiring the holy grail of collectibles! :D :chew

Wow that thing kicks serious ass!
You have NO IDEA how much of an itchy trigger finger I have to just go BOOOOM! Add to Cart on Sideshow's site and buy one of these bad boys.
Congrats on acquiring the holy grail of collectibles! :D :chew

Do it, man! You know you want to! :D

I have to admit, it's a heck of an adrenaline rush when you finally click that big shiny button on their website...

Do it, man! You know you want to! :D

I have to admit, it's a heck of an adrenaline rush when you finally click that big shiny button on their website...

Yea I really do want to click the hell out of that order button. If I did, I would have to get it shipped to a friends house in the US, I feel your pain in getting stuffed at the border for just about every fee they can throw at you when you get something shipped internationally. I live in Canada, where the Goverments Motto is "If youre not paying 100% of your paycheque in taxes, you should be!"
:lol

I bought a few things and weeks later I was still getting Bills in the mail.

Yea I really do want to click the hell out of that order button. If I did, I would have to get it shipped to a friends house in the US, I feel your pain in getting stuffed at the border for just about every fee they can throw at you when you get something shipped internationally. I live in Canada, where the Goverments Motto is "If youre not paying 100% of your paycheque in taxes, you should be!"
:lol

I bought a few things and weeks later I was still getting Bills in the mail.

Jeez sounds like your government is as bad as mine! Pity there's no way of getting it across the Canadian border on the hush-hush.

Jeez sounds like your government is as bad as mine! Pity there's no way of getting it across the Canadian border on the hush-hush.

I feel a Johnny Cash tune coming on... "I took it 1 piece at a time, and it didnt cost me a dime...." :D :D

But seriously, I know if I bought something like that I will end up having to pay 14% in taxes at the border which would come out to about 840 bucks more. I very highly doubt I could weasel that thing across the bridge without them noticing :D
Or I could BS them and say it cost me 1000 bucks or something, but knowing my luck they would find out and I would have to pay double the fees on what I didnt declare plus a fine. (I know somebody that has happened to)

Like you said, its an investment, If you buy one youre never gonna have to sell it for less than you paid for it. One that Solidsnake seen in Toronto was sold for 10,000. Not a bad return on your money, I would never sell something like that though. Thats the ideal centerpiece for any movie room. :cool:

Back