Sideshow 1:1 Terminator Endoskeleton - Combat Model

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I though I'd resurrect this thread and put my new outdoor photos in it - makes sense to keep everything in one place!
Meant to do this sooner but today was the first day in ages it didn't rain, and I was off work as it's St Patrick's Day here in Ireland.

dsc02559en7.jpg

dsc02593fz5.jpg

dsc02595eg5.jpg

dsc02604lo5.jpg

thanks for bumping your thread i must have missed this one. that is one fine collectible and your outdoor pics are amazing!!! im in envy.

Thanks dude! I got this guy at Christmas so the thread had plenty of time to get buried.

I sooo want one! But only American collectors can enjoy this for $6k! We have to pay like $2700 for shipping and $2000 customs!! $10k for a termie :(:(:(

I sooo want one! But only American collectors can enjoy this for $6k! We have to pay like $2700 for shipping and $2000 customs!! $10k for a termie :(:(:(

True, true... but it's €6500, and it's worth every cent of it!

Yeah the inevitable machine uprising won't get far in Ireland. Luckily it rains all the time - they'd all rust :D

Hah, well im glad they dont excist at all. That would be the doom of men, just like in the movies.

Back