Sideshow 1:1 Clean Endoskeleton!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was made per demand, and why would you not want as many people as possible to get one that wanted one?

Supply and demand is perhaps one of the most fundamental concepts of economics and it is the backbone of a market economy.

i hate these 1:1 endo threads. everytime i see the pics my hand starts reaching for the credit card but then my other hand usually steps up and slaps it aside. maybe one day.*sigh*

does anything move on that sucker or is it pretty solid?

i hate these 1:1 endo threads. everytime i see the pics my hand starts reaching for the credit card but then my other hand usually steps up and slaps it aside. maybe one day.*sigh*

does anything move on that sucker or is it pretty solid?

The head and arm with the gun are adjustable a little bit. Fingers too.

Last edited:
This was made per demand, and why would you not want as many people as possible to get one that wanted one?

Some people have paid a lot more than retail for the clean version because they thought it was sold out.

I know I would be upset if it was re-released after paying $10-20k for it!

They are not making any more of them.. ;)

When mine converted, I asked about this and they said no chance of any more being made.

They were very surprised that a small amount were "found" again because they thought they were long gone.

I still would like to know how they overlooked at least 3 of these though!

The boxes were huge!

geto, it moves left to right with ease. Try it!

When mine converted, I asked about this and they said no chance of any more being made.

They were very surprised that a small amount were "found" again because they thought they were long gone.

I still would like to know how they overlooked at least 3 of these though!

The boxes were huge!
SS's warehouse looks like this.
RaidersWarehouse.jpg

Some people paid more than retail, but not many. Some people have more money than patience. We sold a 2008 Mustang Shelby the other day for $36.000.00 over sticker. It's the customer's decision if he wishes to pay over the MSRP.

Nope, not here.. :confused: Maybe the bolt it tighten to hard or something?

Is the articulation here?

DPP_0852-1.jpg

Yes, that is where it moves....it can move out a lot. I was surprised how far it can go.

They are not making any more of them.. ;)

I'm cool with that... I just wish Sideshow would close the Wait List if in fact they don't have any more...
Maybe someone could send one of the "higher ups" at Sideshow a note that they have a buyer (me) ready to hand them $6000 for the battle damaged version if they don't have any more of the clean ones left... Otherwise, I'll have to be patient and hope the manufacturer will make more. The only thing that gives me hope is that there was no edition number to this,,, possibly meaning there is no limit to how many they'll make.

As far as how many were made remains somewhat of a mystery. A distributor informed me that SS produced about 150 chrome ones. A SS rep stated over the weekend in San Diego that the number was closer to 200, but they never kept a count.

Back