Sideshow 1:1 Clean Endoskeleton!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did Sideshow offer these shipped from within the EU when they were first released this piece? Im not sure even that would circuvent customs charges though :(

Im thinking of getting a combat edition endoskull at least having seen your pics lol

Did Sideshow offer these shipped from within the EU when they were first released this piece? Im not sure even that would circuvent customs charges though :(

Im thinking of getting a combat edition endoskull at least having seen your pics lol

Nope, all oversized items are shipped directly from USA.. so higher shipping rates, much higer! and customs!

I sure hope my wait list conversion goes through... Put in my order a couple weeks back.

Dude, that does look stunning. Any regrets you might have had about handing over a pile of money have just totally disappeared, eh?! :D

No regrets at all! Like you said, this piece kicks ass! :D :banana

Really happy for you dude. This'll be looked upon with awe for years to come. So are you glad you got the shiny one instead of the weathered one?

Took a few pics in the dark, just couldn't hold my self. Although I'm not happy with them. Gonna take better ones during the weekend.

DPP_0869.jpg

DPP_0870.jpg

DPP_0871.jpg

DPP_0872.jpg

DPP_0873.jpg

DPP_0874.jpg

Back