Sideshow 1:1 Clean Endoskeleton!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always wondered, since this is a 1:1 piece are the parts movable? Is there any "articulation" to be played with, or are they just static pieces?

You can move the finger and the head.. Just a little :)

Took a few pics in the dark, just couldn't hold my self. Although I'm not happy with them. Gonna take better ones during the weekend.

DPP_0869.jpg

DPP_0870.jpg

DPP_0871.jpg

DPP_0872.jpg

DPP_0873.jpg

DPP_0874.jpg

SPECTACULAR !!

the best collectible ever !!

I've always wondered, since this is a 1:1 piece are the parts movable? Is there any "articulation" to be played with, or are they just static pieces?

Even if I had the money I'd be totally put off by that. Then again I'm finicky even when it comes to smaller statues and poses. If I don't like the pose it ruins the whole piece for me.
________
DODGE MONACO SPECIFICATIONS

Last edited:
Even if I had the money I'd be totally put off by that. Then again I'm finicky even when it comes to smaller statues and poses. If I don't like the pose it ruins the whole piece for me.

I agree. Don't get me wrong, the sheer size and chromeness (real word?) of this piece holds my interest as I am on the fence about getting this piece; however, if the pose was similar to the CM version on a 1:1 scale, this would already be in my home theatre.

Congrats geto! Your patience has been well rewarded.

I agree. Don't get me wrong, the sheer size and chromeness (real word?) of this piece holds my interest as I am on the fence about getting this piece; however, if the pose was similar to the CM version on a 1:1 scale, this would already be in my home theatre.

Agreed. This is a great display piece, but it's missing that one dynamic element that would make it a must own.

Congrats geto! Your patience has been well rewarded.

I am sorry but this thing kills all terminator collectibles.
the pose is perfect.

walking through the battlefield with no fear.

Squid, I used to think the same thing....one reason I never ordered it back in the day.

In person, trust me, the post is just fine and VERY similar to the opening of the T2 battle sequence.

It actualy is even better than the CM, which looks silly now when you compare the two.

You have to get this one. Amazing piece and freakin' huge. Pics do not tell you massive it is.

I should have gotten it years ago.

I see where Squider is coming from.. look at it like this: For the price, you HAVE TO BE 100% happy with it from the start or else it's a complete waste of money. For people who got it, love it and have no problems with it.. they're happy. But if someone like Squider got it.. already having a problem with the pose.. it would just irk him more and more over time (especially since this ain't like a $200 figure you can customize, etc). So I know exactly what he means. Personally I think the pose is a little weak.. but overall the sheer size and detail of it are enough for me to "wish" for it. If I had the dough.. I'd get it!

Do they make 1:1 Terminator endo's holding that mini-gun?

Guy, please.. this ends here.. No more discussions about the post, comparing it to CM and so on.. There were way too many fights over at statueforum..

Back to topic with those pics ;)

DPP_0876.jpg

DPP_0877.jpg

DPP_0880.jpg

DPP_0881.jpg

Back