Sideshow 1:1 Clean Endoskeleton!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm cool with that... I just wish Sideshow would close the Wait List if in fact they don't have any more...
Maybe someone could send one of the "higher ups" at Sideshow a note that they have a buyer (me) ready to hand them $6000 for the battle damaged version if they don't have any more of the clean ones left... Otherwise, I'll have to be patient and hope the manufacturer will make more. The only thing that gives me hope is that there was no edition number to this,,, possibly meaning there is no limit to how many they'll make.

Amen brother.

As far as how many were made remains somewhat of a mystery. A distributor informed me that SS produced about 150 chrome ones. A SS rep stated over the weekend in San Diego that the number was closer to 200, but they never kept a count.

That's interesting to know, as some thought there were approximately 20 produced.

As far as how many were made remains somewhat of a mystery. A distributor informed me that SS produced about 150 chrome ones. A SS rep stated over the weekend in San Diego that the number was closer to 200, but they never kept a count.

That's BS dude! What SS rep was that? ;)

Yeah I know! :lol

It is the best collectible out there.. I've had pretty much every 1:1 bust Sideshow has made and none of them come close to this statue. :whip

Amen!

I would not sell mine for $10k....but, $15k would be tempting.

:)

Hmm...maybe I should put it on Ebay with a $20k BIN and accept $15k if someone offers it.
LOL

Back