Statue Sideshow 1:1 Boba Fett Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it but don't love it. the choice of a plastic cape is bizarre. and the armour doesn't look "right" to me.

but still glad I sold my old one to buy this. the jetpack was what sold me.

I'm actually pleasantly surprised by the new bust.
I wasn't exactly thrilled Sideshow were double dipping some of the characters, but its definitely an upgrade. The helmet paint finish is similar to the Master Replicas. Really love the jetpack addition. The cape is a bit strange, made of plastic.
Overall I'm very happy with it. Probably not screen accurate but displays very nicely.

Great to hear about the paint apps and overall display value!

The plastic cape is probably the best option TBH. I think they wanted something sculpted instead of mixed media to hide the bottom half of the jet pack. Many people seemed to have had issues with the XM Darth Maul cape breakage. Another issue I've seen with the XM Darth Maul is the weird texture effect they tried to emulate. I think plastic is better at reproducing texture than resin.

Congrats to those getting this piece. I'll have to live vicariously through you. lol

So are there people here who have experience with any glass cabinets for life size busts? I might buy this bust in the near future, but would also like to add a glass cabinet to protect it against dust.

Just got this in today! One of my favorite Star Wars characters i figured id make this my first LSB. They really did an excellent job on this! Packaging on this is huge! I felt bad for the UPS person that had to get it from my UPS store. It has the option to display with his tatters cloak or not. The cloak is plastic material but really makes this a long piece. I am not sure if i am going to keep it with the cloak on or not. The chest piece and on his jetpack have lightup features. I do not think the neck is articulated, i am afraid to move it :p

More pictures are here:
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?p=5755117&posted=1#post5755117
fYNiQoH.jpg

Just got this in today! One of my favorite Star Wars characters i figured id make this my first LSB. They really did an excellent job on this! Packaging on this is huge! I felt bad for the UPS person that had to get it from my UPS store. It has the option to display with his tatters cloak or not. The cloak is plastic material but really makes this a long piece. I am not sure if i am going to keep it with the cloak on or not. The chest piece and on his jetpack have lightup features. I do not think the neck is articulated, i am afraid to move it :p

More pictures are here:
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?p=5755117&posted=1#post5755117
fYNiQoH.jpg

Brother just saw all the pics.... that is absolutely stunning!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone happen to know the dimensions of the black base itself (where the Boba bust stands on)? The SS webpage only gives dimensions for the entire bust.

If anyone has recieved it, PLEASE upload more pics, gets me so keen for mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back