Statue Sideshow 1:1 Boba Fett Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw her in the "thanks" montage when you place an order so maybe that wasn't the reason they pulled it then.

I guarantee no one at Sideshow even knows who's in that old ass "thank you" montage nor will go through the effort of editing her out. I wouldn't be surprised if half the people in that video aren't even working there there anymore:lol

Heres a sweet video and a pic of the Bust!! Looks absolutely stunning hey :D
e4bf4931a0391634b548d69a82f3a9ef.jpg
https://youtu.be/drRB5hllolg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What am I missing. I see this bust shipped last year but on Sideshow's website, it is up for pre-order. These made to order now?

They also do that when the piece is sold in batches ...and they take PO for the next batch.

I'm surprised SSC hasn't released this helmet considering it's Legacy Effects and the same cast they used in the Mandalorian.

I missed out on the first batch and its sold out over here, so hoping they restock it at Popcultcha. Would love to own one of these....

So, I was sitting around yesterday trying to figure out what to put on my 36x36x22 shelf that sits behind my home office desk and went to check this out and realized it would fit perfectly. I also have a built in power outlet in the space so this is gonna be perfect. I have four full life size Boba Fett's on mannequins in other parts of the basement so not sure I need this but it looked good and it'll be a very cool center piece to the little corner area that is my office. Can't wait!

So, I was sitting around yesterday trying to figure out what to put on my 36x36x22 shelf that sits behind my home office desk and went to check this out and realized it would fit perfectly. I also have a built in power outlet in the space so this is gonna be perfect. I have four full life size Boba Fett's on mannequins in other parts of the basement so not sure I need this but it looked good and it'll be a very cool center piece to the little corner area that is my office. Can't wait!

With all those life size Fett’s you wouldn't rather have the Vader bust? :lol

After I pay off the Fett and Carbonite Han I'm getting I think I'm going to use the points accumulated to almost get the Vader bust free.

With all those life size Fett’s you wouldn't rather have the Vader bust? :lol

After I pay off the Fett and Carbonite Han I'm getting I think I'm going to use the points accumulated to almost get the Vader bust free.
Once I get the Fett bust I'll post a pic of my little office corner which is now exclusively Fett and Mandalorian. All will become clear. But yeah, that Vader bust is very nice!

Here’s the work corner of my office: the Fett bust fills the middle shelf perfectly. This was a Marvel corner during my Infinity War and Endgame craze but the basement proper has moved back to Star Wars only with this corner being all Fett and Mando

AC7ACDC6-CABA-482E-898E-2189A5578C84.jpeg

967E7B58-2271-42BE-AC88-FBD543928AC1.jpeg

Here’s the work corner of my office: the Fett bust fills the middle shelf perfectly. This was a Marvel corner during my Infinity War and Endgame craze but the basement proper has moved back to Star Wars only with this corner being all Fett and Mando

View attachment 567093
View attachment 567094

Looks great and you are right, Vader doesn't exactly match the theme you have going :lol

View attachment 567093
View attachment 567094

Many times I have thought about getting that XM Fett. I also kind of regrettably passed on that ESB premium format, I think because the helmet isn't polystone? The only 1/4 Fett I have is the HT ROTJ.

Many times I have thought about getting that XM Fett. I also kind of regrettably passed on that ESB premium format, I think because the helmet isn't polystone? The only 1/4 Fett I have is the HT ROTJ.
Can anyone tell if the helmet is polystone without removing it from the statue? I sure as heck can't, although I do remember that being a somewhat hot topic on the boards back in the day. If you keep your eyes peeled on eBay there's a guy that pops up selling the XM from time to time from within the US for 999 with free shipping. I found it a little stylizing and cartoony when it was first released but finally took the plunge and really love it in person.

I had a slight epiphany this morning as I realized that I have a life size ESB and ROTJ Fett already. What I don’t have is representation of the ROTJ SE Fett. I replaced the helmet on the life size bust with the eFX ESB bucket. Love the look!

6964FBE6-44AF-40A7-8D9B-B1993C3BC0A8.jpeg

Back