Statue Sideshow 1:1 Boba Fett Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should just sell the helmet for $600. Would well more $600 helmets than this 1/3 of a 1:1. From any angle but straight on it looks like ****.

They should just sell the helmet for $600. Would well more $600 helmets than this 1/3 of a 1:1. From any angle but straight on it looks like ****.

Speak for yourself! It actually looks awesome from every angle.

star-wars-boba-fett-life-size-bust-sideshow-400082-05.jpg
star-wars-boba-fett-life-size-bust-sideshow-400082-06.jpg
star-wars-boba-fett-life-size-bust-sideshow-400082-08.jpg

You’d need a license for that and Sideshow doesn’t have it. It’s the reason you can’t just buy their 1:1 Boba Fett and expect to be able to remove the costume and wear it.

If you want the best helmet money can buy, just listen to rnduba, above. Do that and you’ll own one of the most accurate helmets out there.

Preordered this 2 months ago as there's nothing of late sideshow have produced on the Star Wars premium format line and I quite like this. Just had a delay email. Now dec 18 -Jan 19.

In no world would any licensed company be selling a high end replica for $600. Best helmets available start at $295 and an accurate paint job you're looking at $500 (low end) to $800-900 for premium painters.

While this isn't wearable, and depending how the final product comes out, the $1300 price and look of the bust isn't a bad deal. Plus this looks way better than their first attempt at their 1:1 bust which tried to resemble ESB.

I really dislike the new bases, but at least Boba has a lot more body included to cover it up a bit. He looks pretty nice over all imo...

Really looking forward to this one! It's such an improvement to the previous Boba bust. Too bad about the delay though. :(

I really dislike the new bases, but at least Boba has a lot more body included to cover it up a bit. He looks pretty nice over all imo...

I agree with you, imo there is a big improvement on boba himself, but the base is a bit off

This is my first life size bust so looking forward to getting this one. Also like the Kylo ren but in 2 minds if to pull the trigger on that one yet.

This is my first life size bust so looking forward to getting this one. Also like the Kylo ren but in 2 minds if to pull the trigger on that one yet.

Good purchase buddy.
I already have the first bust and I think it is awesome.
For sure this one is greater but still love the first one.

If you can't get the Anovos lid the bust is a great option!

I didn't want just the lid, the overall apperance of this with part of the rocket and the cape drew me more and more to purchasing and think it will display great. I have a office room with sofa etc that I have a huge canvas of Kylo Reno which is why I was thinking of getting the bust as I think it display great with the canvas etc.

Good purchase buddy.
I already have the first bust and I think it is awesome.
For sure this one is greater but still love the first one.

Thank you mate. I seen a few of the first one pop up for sale of late so all I can think is some are selling to buy this.

Think I am gonna add this to my collection. Currently I am looking for good solutions to place the bust into a glass cabinet. Anyone who has any good ideas or tips on how to store/show Star Wars busts into these?

Back