Statue Sideshow 1:1 Boba Fett Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think DC busts will be $980 like Hulk and Deadpool unless they raise the price when the Wolverine bust goes up.

We’ll have to wait and see. With everything else coming out from other companies, I may be hard pressed to spend $1000 on a bust from Sideshow.

We’ll have to wait and see. With everything else coming out from other companies, I may be hard pressed to spend $1000 on a bust from Sideshow.

I really want a Flash and WW bust with the same base as the other DC busts but I fear they'll change up the base like they've done for Marvel and Star Wars. If they complete the original seven in life size busts that'll be an amazing centerpiece but no way Aquaman and Martian Manhunter can sell at these prices.

I really want a Flash and WW bust with the same base as the other DC busts but I fear they'll change up the base like they've done for Marvel and Star Wars. If they complete the original seven in life size busts that'll be an amazing centerpiece but no way Aquaman and Martian Manhunter can sell at these prices.

I think they'll do the same thing they did with the Marvel and Star Wars busts. I'm sure we'll get another Batman one (yawn) and maybe Wonder Woman since her stock is high. They'll definitely have different bases than the previous ones because that's Sideshow's modus operandi--along with not finishing what they've started.

Got 1/3 of a back back and a what appears to be a sculpted cape to hide the that fact. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that cape is brilliant design actually. Obviously we won't get a full jet pack with the bust, but the cape helps to maintain the illusion of it by hiding the cut off point.

Wouldn’t this be a lot cheaper if they just used the materials from their life size figure?

Would look more accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This bust looks really good! Would love to have it in my collection, but $1300 US + international shipping? Sorry I'm out.

thankfully I live close to the US border so I am going to have it shipped to the US side and bring it over. Plus $700 in points doesn't hurt : )

From the dimenions on the website -
30.25" H (768.35mm) x 20" W (508mm) x 22" L (558.8mm)*

Am I right in assuming that it's 22" deep? I was trying to figure out if this would fit in an Ikea Stuva unit (which are 50cm deep). I assume it is deeper than it's wide because of the jet pack.

Very tempted by this, particularly if the final version looks like the proto.

From the dimenions on the website -
30.25" H (768.35mm) x 20" W (508mm) x 22" L (558.8mm)*

Am I right in assuming that it's 22" deep? I was trying to figure out if this would fit in an Ikea Stuva unit (which are 50cm deep). I assume it is deeper than it's wide because of the jet pack.

Very tempted by this, particularly if the final version looks like the proto.

From what i saw the 22" is wide from shoulder to shoulder

Back