SiCkOs REALLY small collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SiCkO

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Alright...

Not that up2date but better than nothing I guess

So rightnow thats what my collection looks like (HT Blade is missing in the pix and HT Iron Man Mk3 BD as well as HT Batman DX02 still not delivered... :impatient: )

That was more or less the first try ...
IMG_0018.jpg

After some changes the 3 IMs look like this:

IMG_0020.jpg

Heres the TDK-"Groupshot"... okay... its only The Joker but Batman is still to come
IMG_0019.jpg

And last but damn right not least:
THE IRON MAN MARK 3 Halfscale Maquette...

Together with "The Boys"
IMG_0040.jpg

and what it looks like in the living room

IMG_0034.jpg

Well... thats it 4 now... more pix to come in about half a year :panic:

welcome to the show!:wave

congrats for your collection, really nice, the 1:2 IM is absolutely amazing!!:rock:rock

Nice start! :clap

And thie pose on your DX Joker is great! Right out of the movie! Haven't seen anyone do this one yet!
Heres the TDK-"Groupshot"... okay... its only The Joker but Batman is still to come
IMG_0019.jpg

Thanks all. I knew you guys would love the 1/2 Maquette :nana:

Love it, Great ironman stuff. You getting War machine?

If you mean HT 1/6 WarMachine then: Sure I am :yess:

I also pre-ordered Mk4 ... but as said in the first post: it will take a while until they r available in Germany... :slap

Welcome to my fellow IM lover!

What will happen in a 1/2 year??

Well... I am planning to move to a new apartment... (gonna take a while)... and when I did, I will make a completely new setup (with more figures than the ones shown above, like I said: some r missing on the pix and there r still some to come - hopefully in the next 6 month :wink1: )

Back