Statue Shredder Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sexy, when you get him in hand, PM me. My wife needs Shredder's measurements before she can start making a pattern.

What color are you guys wanting the cape? She doesn't know if you guys want it purple, blue, or red to match the color of the comiquette; she could also do a mix w/ a binding like she did on the Grievous cape. I couldn't find any pictures on Google of the red costume Shredder wearing a cape. :dunno

...I freaking don't know why she doesn't make her own account so I can stop being the message-relay-boy...I got some Arkham City to play!

Last edited:
Sexy, when you get him in hand, PM me. My wife needs Shredder's measurements before she can start making a pattern.

What color are you guys wanting the cape? She doesn't know if you guys want it purple, blue, or red to match the color of the comiquette; she could also do a mix w/ a binding like she did on the Grievous cape. I couldn't find any pictures on Google of the red costume Shredder wearing a cape. :dunno

...I freaking don't know why she doesn't make her own account so I can stop being the message-relay-boy...I got some Arkham City to play!

Will do!

Right now I am thinking purple unless anyone else has some thought.

Your wife seriously should make an account, that would be awesome! I am sure there is a lot of tailoring she could do for people around here.

Will do!

Right now I am thinking purple unless anyone else has some thought.

Your wife seriously should make an account, that would be awesome! I am sure there is a lot of tailoring she could do for people around here.

I don't know if it should be purple, these aren't exactly cartoon colors, red and purple would it go together? Maybe a different darker red or gray?

I found a pictures on yahoo/images of the red comic Shredder and it was black (maybe charcoal) inside and red outside. It was a tiny jpg, so I couldn't tell for sure.

Hope this helps.
Original comic book Shredder never wore a cape.
Movie Shredder wore a dark purple cape.
Original cartoon and Archie comics Shredder wore a purple cape.
:)

Hope this helps.
Original comic book Shredder never wore a cape.
Movie Shredder wore a dark purple cape.
Original cartoon and Archie comics Shredder wore a purple cape.
:)

Yea that is why I am thinking we should follow the movie or cartoon version.

Maybe the inside should be black or charcoal with an outside purple?

Shredder coming on nov 1..he seem naked without his cape..mb sideshow didnt want to use any mixmedia on this line

Yea that is why I am thinking we should follow the movie or cartoon version.

Maybe the inside should be black or charcoal with an outside purple?

Going by both, the movie and the cartoon versions his whole cape is purple inside and out, so my opinion is to keep it that way.

Now if you really want to do the insides another color I would go with an even darker purple :D

Going by both, the movie and the cartoon versions his whole cape is purple inside and out, so my opinion is to keep it that way.

Now if you really want to do the insides another color I would go with an even darker purple :D

I am down with a completely purple cape, I am just hoping we can come to a good consensus.

If purple ends up looking good, I would agree, but need to see what it looks like, too bad I suck at photoshop...

It might look nice dark purple on the inside and black/charcoal on the back; just come to a consensus so she can go check out fabrics. She could probably make the capes different colors per request, but that would increase the price because she can't buy a large order of fabric with a coupon. That is the only way she buys the fabric for the Grievous cloaks.

She can also add a different color binding to hold the wire if you guys want to be able to shape the cape like the Star Wars cloaks. Maybe puple cape w/ black binding? :dunno

I didn't order it, so I don't have a preference.

Last edited:
Back