Statue Shredder Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So do you guys think SS will be able to move 500 Ex's or might we get a lower run?

Wow, is she ever talented. I bet she'd make a killer shredder cape.

My wife said that she would probably make them once she had decent pictures of Shredder's cape and measurements of the comiquette. I am the proverbial 'middle man' and just send her information on tailoring requests, she takes over from there.

She makes (made) the custom General Grievous PF capes found here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62054

So do you guys think SS will be able to move 500 Ex's or might we get a lower run?

I'm sure they'll sell out eventually. They always do. Strange how they've continued to up the run on these. Going to be a few Shredders glaring down on turtleless shelves me thinks. Makes me sad.:monkey2

I'm sure they'll sell out eventually. They always do. Strange how they've continued to up the run on these. Going to be a few Shredders glaring down on turtleless shelves me thinks. Makes me sad.:monkey2

Ink: prolly, it's only 75 more than the the turtles

True. Since there is not a great deal of difference between the Ex and the standard, I get the feeling people are going to other cheaper sources. I won't lie I certainly thought about it. Makes me curious as to how many standard statues they will produce in the end.

I have had four or five people contact me recently in regards to a custom cape for this. Now that summer is over, my wife is going to be taking orders for the custom Grievous cloaks again and she wants me to check interest in this.

I don't collect the TMNT line, so I haven't been following the release dates.

I did a quick google search of him with his cape and it doesn't seem as flowing as the Grievous cloak; the comiquette is also hunched so she will need measurements.

If you guys don't mind, post pictures of him with his cape on so she gets a feeling of what you guys are wanting; this will help alot.

I have had four or five people contact me recently in regards to a custom cape for this. Now that summer is over, my wife is going to be taking orders for the custom Grievous cloaks again and she wants me to check interest in this.

I don't collect the TMNT line, so I haven't been following the release dates.

I did a quick google search of him with his cape and it doesn't seem as flowing as the Grievous cloak; the comiquette is also hunched so she will need measurements.

If you guys don't mind, post pictures of him with his cape on so she gets a feeling of what you guys are wanting; this will help alot.

I am all over this!

I will send you my Shredder as well if I have to when it comes.

I will see if I can dig up some good photos then if there is interest we can come to a collective agreement.

TMNT1987_Shredder.png

shredder_kitbash_cartoon.jpg

Personally I would be fine with maybe some weight at the bottom of it but no wire, or at least the ability to take the wire out.

REALLY!

Haven't checked my home email, when is it available? I have 1 more flex for 11/5, but wouldn't mind paying for it early.

at $75 for 3 months, he was an easy statue to pay off. I got a spot lined up for him...can't wait, I didn't think he was the be all SHredder statue, but he is the only one we got, and has definitely grown on me.

Back