Statue Shredder Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might look nice dark purple on the inside and black/charcoal on the back; just come to a consensus so she can go check out fabrics. She could probably make the capes different colors per request, but that would increase the price because she can't buy a large order of fabric with a coupon. That is the only way she buys the fabric for the Grievous cloaks.

She can also add a different color binding to hold the wire if you guys want to be able to shape the cape like the Star Wars cloaks. Maybe puple cape w/ black binding? :dunno

I didn't order it, so I don't have a preference.

I do like both of these ideas.

WOW no pics yet? I got #388......... I should have got number 1 from the looks of it. I love it but hate it..... what a contradiction (contradictionwear.com) I feel like sawing it in half and then sculpting it back so he is more upright.

Here are the pics, I threw on the DC13 Batman cape just to see ehat it would look like. That cape is stiff so it doesnt show well.

thanks for the pics, it gives a good idea what he looks like with a cape, definitely don't want all black though.

From SF
Shredder_08.jpg

Just opened mine and it's pretty sweet! He's a fair bit bigger than the TMNT and looks awesome next to them. :yess:

Last edited:
Just got him today, looks awesome like the rest of the TMNT SideShow line.

I decided to display him with the comic black face head. I decided the white eyes just make him look more fitting the rest of the Turtles.

Mine should be here anyday, I'm just hoping for a pair of Foot Soilders and Casey Jones. This lineup really is awesome, hopefully we get a few more characters.

Back