Statue Shredder Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got shredder today...everything is great but he is a very scary statue to display because most of the weight is in the front and can easily tip forward with a slight bump

Finally got shredder today...everything is great but he is a very scary statue to display because most of the weight is in the front and can easily tip forward with a slight bump

Well that is scary, will have to put some quake on the other side to help him stay down.

I should be getting mine today :) Love statue day!

Well that is scary, will have to put some quake on the other side to help him stay down.

I should be getting mine today :) Love statue day!

Bring out a 20 inch bebop or rocksteady to go with this shredder next because it feel like he going to get jumped next to ex tmnt

From SF
Shredder_08.jpg

great shot, but i don't regret cancelling the Shredder.

Got mine yesterday much more impressive in person, the pose and height make much more sense when seeing it in full. Love how sharp the blades are too, not like Raphael's sais which are pretty dull.

Ok I sent the dimensions over. Kibishii's wife is working on Talon capes and then is going to work on the Shredder capes.

We need to come to a decision on color. My vote is a purple, nothing too bright, more dark purple.

Does anyone have though on wire at the end? I personally I want some slots in the bottom to put weights.

Maybe we could have removal-able wire and then weight slots?

Ok I sent the dimensions over. Kibishii's wife is working on Talon capes and then is going to work on the Shredder capes.

We need to come to a decision on color. My vote is a purple, nothing too bright, more dark purple.

Does anyone have though on wire at the end? I personally I want some slots in the bottom to put weights.

Hey sexy i would like to purchase a cape as well to make shredder complete..how can i get one?

Hey sexy i would like to purchase a cape as well to make shredder complete..how can i get one?

Kibishii who is a member here, his wife is going to make them. I am just helping get the interest out there and run with it but you will be making all payments and stuff through him. I think once we finalize what we want he will be running with the rest.

Shredder's armor points make me nervous how fragile they look coupled with his easiness to tip. But he's a statue that sits in one place, so hopefully everything should be alright.

I'd say the tippy-ness of shredder is no worse than Donatello though.

Sounds good, if not too much work, I would like wire at least. Dark purple....got to look at some colors now.

Should we start a list to see how many are interested in the cape? Give Kibishii a heads up on how many bordies will buy. So far.............

1. Something Sexy
2. Mr.Zero
3. spazzy
4. Vic Veins

Back