Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On Sunday we picked up our little Boy Loki. He is a Boston Terrier and he is the most amazing little dog. We love him so much.

This is Paco ( 6 months ) :)

dyof36.jpg

As Loki gets older he will continue to amaze you;Bosties are terrifyingly smart, and the most self-aware dogs I've ever seen.Good for folks with allergies,too.Handsome little guy...PS

As Loki gets older he will continue to amaze you;Bosties are terrifyingly smart, and the most self-aware dogs I've ever seen.Good for folks with allergies,too.Handsome little guy...PS

Thanks mate. He's learned some great tricks already . He makes us laugh all the time. There is only 1 negative about the breed and that is the constant farting.

Got a solution for the gas problem;put a tablespoon of non-fat yogurt in his food.Plain is best, but if you're into flavors that's up to you.Doesn't eliminate the problem entirely, but you'll be amazed at the difference it makes.This from a 12 year Bostie parent...PS

My wife has asked me to add a bit more here...a grain free diet is better for Bosties;Blue Buffalo and similar brands.Some Bostons can be picky eaters, and you'll want a high quality food on general principles.Good luck with the little guy...

Last edited:
Got a solution for the gas problem;put a tablespoon of non-fat yogurt in his food.Plain is best, but if you're into flavors that's up to you.Doesn't eliminate the problem entirely, but you'll be amazed at the difference it makes.This from a 12 year Bostie parent...PS

My wife has asked me to add a bit more here...a grain free diet is better for Bosties;Blue Buffalo and similar brands.Some Bostons can be picky eaters, and you'll want a high quality food on general principles.Good luck with the little guy...

Thanks for your advice. His farts don't sting the nostrils as much now we give him natural yoghurt with his food. What an amazing breed. Such a joy to train.

Back