Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
p90xu.jpg

Looking good! Hope his back is all better now! :)

Oh man that's painful, I lost my dog once I didn't sleep that night walking the area looking for him, desperation doesn't begin to describe it.

He's been missing almost a month. Got away from him while hiking. He had no tags or microchip, which to me is downright silly. Though I hope he finds him, it doesn't look good.

Did you find your dog, Ish?

He's been missing almost a month. Got away from him while hiking. He had no tags or microchip, which to me is downright silly. Though I hope he finds him, it doesn't look good.

Did you find your dog, Ish?

Yes that was many years ago, sadly my dog died of cancer 8 years ago, big hit for me, I can never have another dog, can replace him.

Doest look good is right, the thing with little dogs specially pure breeds people find them and just take them home and keep'em, to bad he didn't have the chip but I hope he finds him.

Mina.

25rpe2q.png

2uep72b.png

2lb1hzq.png

...(It happens. :lol Not as bad as this one, though, which was taken two years back...)

25a46ip.png

That's Meepy... Had to give her away, unfortunately.

Yes that was many years ago, sadly my dog died of cancer 8 years ago, big hit for me, I can never have another dog, can replace him.

Doest look good is right, the thing with little dogs specially pure breeds people find them and just take them home and keep'em, to bad he didn't have the chip but I hope he finds him.

He found him. He was with a family 200 miles away. With all the fangirls in California looking for him and spreading the word, the family found out it was his. I'm glad for him, but if he wasn't a celebrity I'm betting the dog would still be lost.

Of course your dog can't be replaced but that doesn't mean you can't love another one.

Back