Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 2 Cats(sister and brother)..they are both very gentle and love attention(I wonder if they think they're dogs)

002.jpg

Just hanging around I see. Cool pic :)

2012-05-28130503.jpg

My Three sphinx cats! Benette Bruce Wayne, Tinsley Clark Kent, and Shelby Selina Kyle. Don't ask, it was my Fiance's Idea to give them middle and last names.

Here is a better shot of the puppy. We have not named him yet. I suggested Rommel. But my wife said her grandfather had a Shepherd with that name (great minds thing alike).

Edit - My second choice for a name is Bismark.

DSC02592a.jpg

Seeing all these puppies makes me even less patient to get a Bull Mastiff! Girlfriend said I have to wait another 9 months so she can get out of school :(

Without a doubt, I am a German Shepherd guy. I can and do have other dogs and other animals. But my household does not seem complete, to me, without one.

My father had one when he was younger, before my time.

Darth, I thought you were no longer with your wife. I might be confusing you with another Darth though. :lol

Here's my gordo cat. My idiot sister-in-law was planning on moving to a new apartment and got this cat, but she didn't read that it was no animals...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...so I was stuck with the cat :lol

xfs30z.jpg

Back