Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dog and I in Arizona.

310625_422571904468932_705370228_n.jpg

Nice to see you Zsasz. It's always cool to see the people you talk to all the time. Cute doggy. Is he named after the band or the actual murder or both?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Nice to see you Zsasz. It's always cool to see the people you talk to all the time. Cute doggy. Is he named after the band or the actual murder or both?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Its a she. :wave :lol
She's named after the band, because it's one of my all time favorite bands.

I personally have never owned a puppy before but I been searching for my very own man's best friend. To the animal lovers on this board, do you know if these "Pomsky" exist? I don't come up with very much information on them online.

tumblr_lw9iqfjFYY1qfv0zw.jpg

Pomsky.png

Do a search for Pomsky dogs. Quite a bit came up when I did it. I have a feeling they won't come cheap because they're a "fancy" mutt breed. Like Labradoodles and GoldenDoodles. A friend of mine just paid $400 for a female GoldenDoodle.

These days,$400 is cheap for a puppy.I think we spent $850 on Becky 4 years ago(don't regret a penny of it)...
DSCN4653.jpg

yes, this was an excuse to post another pic of my girls.Sue me...PS

A praying mantis fell down from my maple tree this week. First time seeing one near my house. Anyways my daughter felt sorry for it and kept it as a pet. Oh well to each their own.

Taking Oscar today to get put to sleep, we got 9 great years out of him but his heart condition worsened this week and he can hardly walk now:( Such a horrible feeling.

2gvllop.jpg

Someone dropped a little kitty (I'm guessing MAYBE a couple months old) off in front of our house and now it's made itself a little home on my front porch under my porch glider. It's mostly black. I don't know what to do. Right now it won't have anything to do with me, but with winter coming on, I don't want it to freeze. I can't take it in because my dog won't tolerate it for one minute. I don't want it to starve either. Should I try and catch it and take it to the humane society? Should I just leave it be? It's been there a couple of days now. Most big cats just move on. We have alot of those around here in farm country, that's why people drop them off out here.

Someone dropped a little kitty (I'm guessing MAYBE a couple months old) off in front of our house and now it's made itself a little home on my front porch under my porch glider. It's mostly black. I don't know what to do. Right now it won't have anything to do with me, but with winter coming on, I don't want it to freeze. I can't take it in because my dog won't tolerate it for one minute. I don't want it to starve either. Should I try and catch it and take it to the humane society? Should I just leave it be? It's been there a couple of days now. Most big cats just move on. We have alot of those around here in farm country, that's why people drop them off out here.

maybe try and take it to a no kill shelter, if there is one near you.

It isn't there right now. I went out to give her alittle something and I haven't seen her. I'll check again tomorrow. She may've hunkered down somewhere to stay warm.

maybe try and take it to a no kill shelter, if there is one near you.

Turns out, that the kitty has a momma and a sibling. Seen them yesterday. I have no idea where they are now. I just hope they find a farm somewhere that will take them in.

Back