Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank goodness!

Any new updates?

Baby steps every day. The medications have been the toughest so far. 7 different meds 3 times a day. The third round of meds have to be delivered at 2 a.m., 2:30 a.m., 3 a.m., 4 a.m., and 7 a.m. I typically wake up at 6 a.m. every morning so I literally haven't slept since last week. All meds with the exception of the antibiotic, pain, and muscle relaxer end today so the next big step will be trying to keep an active dog crated for 5 more weeks with only bathroom breaks. After that the challenge will be preventing further injury by correcting behavioral issues. The rule of thumb is that 6 months out what you see is what you get as far as his neurological recovery. I have faith that he's going to be back as much as he'll be physically capable of after having a surgery like this.

Thanks for the update. Hang in there. I know you'll give him the best possible care.

KBA, he looks so "well behave". So nice of you to get a rescue. :)

He's very well tempered and took to the littler box extremely well. Has yet to have an 'accident' on any furniture, carpets, or flooring. Feels really great to have a animal friend again. I've never had a cat before, always been a dog person, but these animals rock. He does play it cool at times, but is still very affectionate.

fab21b83.jpg

Back