Show your LOTR shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got these two buggers couple days ago. Always had a thing for the old SSW busts (used to own the Dwarven Lord and some Uruk's and Trolls back in the day). I never went fully into the line though and couldn't commit to getting a complete set.

I think these will go nicely with the few LotR pieces I have left and the Weta pieces I plan on getting (keeping my PF's seperate). Come on guys, show your Sideshow/Weta bust collections. :)

9551302368_8754200c59_c.jpg

Wow, those are great items Josh! I didn't even know those film cell collectibles exist. :gah: There's no shortage of stuff to collect relating to Middle Earth! I want them all!:lol :lol Btw, I like the cover of your mobile phone Josh! :clap

Yeah, I really like those. I'd highly suggest getting them if you're interested. They're limited to only 2500 of each one. There are still a few options thankfully. Thanks! I got it from WBshop last year.

Amazing custom work Anthrapoid! Just outstanding.
Thanks, glad you like it. I couldn't possibly put up pictures of my whole collection,
because it includes every single Toybiz 1/12th scale figure made, plus the gigantic NECA Balrog. I even have the super-rare Burger king mail-away premium Uruk figure. I acted quickly and got the first release, before they ran out and started substituting Lurtz.

Time to show my lastest Weta additions :)

Ordered Gandalf and Dwalin from Weta. Thorin was sold out at the UK warehouse, so I would have to pay double shipping plus customs on him. Turns out I could get him cheaper on the bay, so I did. Got Balin in a trade couple months back.

This license really shows what Weta can do. The details on the pieces are awesome and they are quite hefty also. The releases also come at a nice pace IMO. Completists can get a piece about every two months or you can simply pick up the ones you like every six months or something. No crappy EX/REG blabla, no crazy market mark-ups.

Would like to get Azog, but considering the price passing it wouldn't be so bad. Looking forward to Radagast, Gloín and Tauriel, those are sure orders for me. I can only imagine how awesome a Saruman and standalone Azog would look on my shelves (not to mention the fellowship, Theoden, Eomer...)

The future for Middle-Earth fans is bright my friends! Which reminds me, I have to get some more shelves. :wave

Nice additions! I agree this line shows Weta's awesome growth and how great this line is. I would highly suggest anyone to get into this line if they love Middle-earth.

Time to show my lastest Weta additions :)

Ordered Gandalf and Dwalin from Weta. Thorin was sold out at the UK warehouse, so I would have to pay double shipping plus customs on him. Turns out I could get him cheaper on the bay, so I did. Got Balin in a trade couple months back.

This license really shows what Weta can do. The details on the pieces are awesome and they are quite hefty also. The releases also come at a nice pace IMO. Completists can get a piece about every two months or you can simply pick up the ones you like every six months or something. No crappy EX/REG blabla, no crazy market mark-ups.

Would like to get Azog, but considering the price passing it wouldn't be so bad. Looking forward to Radagast, Gloín and Tauriel, those are sure orders for me. I can only imagine how awesome a Saruman and standalone Azog would look on my shelves (not to mention the fellowship, Theoden, Eomer...)

The future for Middle-Earth fans is bright my friends! Which reminds me, I have to get some more shelves. :wave

Are you a member at wetacollectors.com?

If not i seriously reccommend signing up and sharing your collection pics and love of collecting with the members there :)

Are you a member at wetacollectors.com?

If not i seriously reccommend signing up and sharing your collection pics and love of collecting with the members there :)

Well, I have an account there obviously. I assumed it was simply a forum like any other, hmm I will look into it.

Well, I have an account there obviously. I assumed it was simply a forum like any other, hmm I will look into it.

Well, yes, but a section dedicated to Weta and where the people who work there post and interact with their collectors, and you can take part in polls to decide the next statue, art print or environment.

A few iPhone shots of new items with better camera picks to come.

First of the new books for The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
null_zps3964fae4.jpg

null_zps390f9171.jpg

null_zps3676fc44.jpg

null_zps590fbec1.jpg

null_zps3c69b1ed.jpg

null_zps649b0292.jpg

null_zps484ca0fe.jpg

null_zpsc43ebb50.jpg

null_zpsec5d044f.jpg

Back