Show your LOTR shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9835665803_56f487c7a4_c.jpg

Pickep up one of the good olds, the Weta Morgul Lord. Very nice and bigger than I anticipated.

Nice! I love this statue and glad that I was able to snag one again myself a while back. Congrats!! :duff

I'm loving the new display layout Josh. :rotfl

Its still a work in progress. :lol I've got a friend building me a 72" tall x 48" long x 16" deep enclosed cabinet for some of my pieces. I think I'm going to put a lot of my Hobbit stuff from Weta in it and then I can use some of the others for the mean time for my Lord of the Rings stuff. The cabinet he's building is only gonna cost me $325 and its a full real wood cabinet. When he's done I'm going to have him build a bit smaller one for some of my LOTR pieces.

Now that should be nice...congrarts. :hi5:

Looking forward to seeing some pics of that (when it's all set up). :wink1:

Yeah, I think its going to look great when I get it in.

I'll take pics of the collection all updated when that comes in. Just to compare to the first collection shots I showed.

Looks great :clap - wish I had space for pieces like these! Just love the way the Sauron PF just towers over them all - a real centrepiece!

Thanks! The display has gotten a little messy until I get my new cabinet which will open quite a bit more display space. Sauron is MASSIVE and just towers over everything in my collection. A total centerpiece just like you said.

Back