Show your LOTR shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My crappy contribution.....:wave

IMG_3240.jpg

Never too late to start. :)
It's not, i started late too (next time i will listen to josh!). But trust me it's one of the best series, i just got 3 in one shot and they all blew me away, didnt expect such detailed paint app is possible on a non-pf.

Unless you are ocd like me and want the EXs :) You can pickup the reg edition for the entire series at below retail right now or get it from sideshow for peace of mind. The only one they soldout on is gandalf which is easy to find on ebay.

The EXs though are a whole different story....

Looking forward to post some pics once i get gimli ex friday.

thx for your support master The Josh & master gagaliya :yess:
maybe i will collect some figure n replica in LOTR & will started to begin collect The Hobbit someday if the figure items on the new movie has been released :pray:

Actually, you're in time for the hobbit collecting mania.

There are a number of colletibles in the pipeline that will be going up for pre order closer to the release date of the first movie.

yeah, u're right pal :exactly:. i think i will started to collect hobbit & some of LOTR :rotfl

for all, sory for my bad language :gah:

Thanks Shell :wave

Can't wait till Boromir joins the group. :wink1:

If the Production version looks as good as the Prototype, I'll be a very happy bunny. :rock

:duff
Bill

It was made by an italian company in 2002 I believe. Very limited (300 I think) obviously fully licensed and fully usable (though I have never had the guts to! :lol)

Here's some pics:

f27dfaab.jpg

1328ce9d.jpg

fe44128d.jpg

a1007861.jpg

Back