Show your LOTR shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_8091.jpgIMG_8092.jpg
Hand drawn pencil concept sketch of the Shire done for Bakshi's LOTR film

Here's something cool. The cels for his movie are easy to find but an original hand painted background to the scene is not. IMG_8056.jpgIMG_8058.jpgIMG_8059.jpgIMG_8055.jpg

Well there are a couple of options. The original painting was still for sale for around 6500. This is the giclee which was limited to 25. Then they did a cheaper and smaller run on regular poster paper. I think there were 100 of those. I would go to expressobeans.com and look up Andrew DeGraff. This piece will be listed and current WTB and FS posts will be linked to the artwork. Good luck. It is worth it.

Maybe eBay, search for the artist by name Andrew DeGraff Lord of the Rings. I don't see any active or past sales though. I think EB is the best bet. A lot of this type of 2D work is really hard to find, not all of it is expensive though.

Maybe eBay, search for the artist by name Andrew DeGraff Lord of the Rings. I don't see any active or past sales though. I think EB is the best bet. A lot of this type of 2D work is really hard to find, not all of it is expensive though.

I'll see what I can find, thanks. Those drawings are very nice as well.

I seeeee you :ogat

Great first items,use more daylight and use focus on your iphono for better quality.

Back