Show your LOTR shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. That would still make a 1/6 balrog head width 25 cm which would give a 1/6 balrog statue something I would gladly get!!!

Yea, I had the NECA Balrog and he was huge. I think those were 1/12 scale. 2x that big in 1/6 I think would be epic and doable. He would not be much bigger than that LSF Doom at 50" SS is putting out right now.

Yea, I had the NECA Balrog and he was huge. I think those were 1/12 scale. 2x that big in 1/6 I think would be epic and doable. He would not be much bigger than that LSF Doom at 50" SS is putting out right now.

To get an idea, it would be about 2.5 times the daddy rog, give or take. It would be definitely THE Middle Earth statue if done correctly!

No chance that the LSB is 1/4 no chance at all. It is around 1/6 scale. Fact. The GG piece is small too. Not even close to 1:1 scale maybe 1/2 scale. Put a 1/4 GTG next to the LSB and tell me if the LSB is 1/4. Put a 1/6 GTG and you will see he is 1/6. Not a chance the LSB Balrog is 1/4. No way. The LSB is even closer to 1/7 than 1/4 scale. The dio also clearly shows Gandalf compared to the head of the Balrog in the dio

If you can fit your 1/4 scaled Gandalf in between the horns of the Balrog then he is 1/4. But you cannot. He is 1/6. I'm telling ya

So I have been collecting from LOTR and The Hobbit for the last nine months and here is what I have so far
library

I am new to this how do you upload photos? I tried copying the URL from photo bucket and nothing showed up.

Here is all of my collection as of now. I also have a weta Thorin on the way :yess:

IMG_0089.jpgIMG_0087.jpgIMG_0086.jpgIMG_0085.jpgIMG_0084.jpgIMG_0083.jpgIMG_0082.jpgIMG_0078.jpgIMG_0076.jpgIMG_0074.jpgIMG_0088.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0081.jpg
    IMG_0081.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 576
  • IMG_0077.jpg
    IMG_0077.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 579
Nice collection there Jrobertson! :clap
I picked up a Lurtz EX last week from a fellow freak. This was the first time I've seen this PF in person and must say it really is amazing! It instantly became one of my favorite pieces. Here's a couple crappy pics of my collection to date.

uhatusa5.jpg
6ehyqeba.jpg

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

Back