Show your entire Star Wars collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a few of mine in the new house..

newroom2.jpg

gammy.jpg

emp2.jpg

Great Looking Collection. Should be proud of your efforts into your passion!!
My only issue…that Gamorrean Guard!! Very bad job Sideshow…..very bad :nono

Great set up, custom built?

Thanks. Yes. I had the shelves custom built when we finished our basement. There are three more sections below that are empty. I have some more 1/6th stuff not pictured, its currently being modded, futzed or reworked. :)

Not everything

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 485
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 482
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 481
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 482
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 480
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 485
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 485
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 485
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 486
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 484
I love this thread. It's really great to see the different ways we have to display our collections. It's also great to see the custom stuff people have built. This is great. Thanks everyone who has contributed. You all have great stuff.:clap

Oh Mike - I think he built those troopers from scratch.

Thanks guys, the collection is a bit disrupted at the moment so I'll post a group shot when organised,

The kashyyk troops are customs I did mostly from. Scratch, hoping ssc Will do them soon

.....Those are heavy duty metal store display pedestals I got years ago when the Discovery Store in the mall went out of business. I doubled up the glass in my detolf just to give me a little peace of mind.

I love this thread. It's really great to see the different ways we have to display our collections. It's also great to see the custom stuff people have built. This is great. Thanks everyone who has contributed. You all have great stuff.:clap

Oh Mike - I think he built those troopers from scratch.

....So do I. It is awesome to see folks who have a singular love of Star Wars. To each their own of course, but, one of the things I don't like about the 'show your shelves' section is the threads and threads consisting of Nolan Batman and Iron Man figure close ups you have to wade through to see how people display their stuff.

Back