Show your entire Star Wars collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured this may be of some use to vintage Kenner 3 3/4" Star Wars collectors, I just picked this display case up for my ARAH G.I. Joes and thought I would give you guys a look to see if its something you may want for your collection.

I am located in Southern California, if anyone has a suggestion for custom acrylic cases please send them my way :D

man, to throw it together doesn't take much! Go to your local home depot and talk to somebody where they sell the sheets of plexi, acrylic and cintra and other types of plastics. They will sell you a glue you just buy the plastic sheets, cut them to size and glue the seams together, no big deal! In your case I would make one display box that fits exactly over those white tables you have that way you can display all the ships inside instead of all the labor it would take (and more expensive) to make individual display boxes for all your ships. Might look nicer also all in one big display.

here is a video on how easy it is to make a display box https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNPNiIeAi5g#t=53

that will save you lots of money, really not that hard! and fun if you're into projects. Cheers

Whoa a lot of nice collections and displays here!
I too love seeing how other people display their collectibles/figures/props.
Superb work fellow Freaks!!!:clap:clap:clap

jnko love that room set up and all your helmets!

Shalamar awesome how you incorporated the wall design into your room! Looks like you got a little bit of everything.

Very nice built-ins Chakaman and nice collection of figures!

Great sets shocktrooper_au. I like the groupings of your figs especially Gree and his troops!

Awesome room plasticcrapmoneywaster! Love how the Dewback gets its own nook!

DarthAlias, love that saber case! Very clean looking room!

Your presentation and custom displays really bring your room to another level dexter-jettster! Phenomenal display space!

lazylrx love your clone squads and OTC troopers!

Here is my set up. I basically get to dedicate one wall/side of my den to SW.
As you can see I am more of a clone/jedi fan.

Obi-wan gets a side with his saber and troops and Anakin gets the same treatment.

Then the glassed cases house Sith and Jedi along with other clone commanders.

My center display is the Clone to Stormtrooper evolutions which I just finished this weekend and a tribute to the OTC represented by the Dewback and Sandtrooper.

It's been hard limiting myself to just clones and jedi but if I ever get a bigger space I will hopefully get more OTC stuff.

Thanks for looking!

Star_Wars_collection_Sideshow_Master_Replica_Hot.jpg

Close up of the evolution display
Star_Wars_Clone_to_Stormtrooper_Evolution_IMG_6.jpg

I've also been an army builder in the past and here are some of my previous displays (now boxed up in the garage). But still fun to see every now and then!

Star_Wars_Hasbro_clone_army_display.jpg

Star_Wars_Hasbro_clone_army_display1.jpg

Star_Wars_Hasbro_Clone_army_PHI_close_up.jpg

Star_Wars_Hasbro_emperor_arrival_stormtroopers.jpg

Star_Wars_Hasbro_stormtrooper_army.jpg

Used to have a massive collection, mostly the Hasbro figures from 1997 onwards, a few Master Replicas bits, but sold them over the years. However, these are one of my main pieces. So much so they're on display proudly in my front room:

w9ihyw.jpg

Great Posters helplessoldladyat12oclock :clap

You weren't lying markecho when you said you're a Clone Fan!!!

Nice collection guys...

Back