Show your entire Star Wars collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jkno, those helmets are incredible. Where/who makes the Death Star Gunner helmet? The full size Stormtrooper is always an incredible sight.

Jkno your collection is most impressive. Dosnt matter how many times ive seen it its always impresses! Gratz on the elm studio palpy that is an awesome peace .

How do u like that heat pump?

Thank you very much Scotty! :duff By heat pump you mean the air conditioning that is next to the AT-ST Driver helmet and the Star Destroyer? It can be used to heat up the room but in fact it is an LG air conditioner device, and a very good one I might add.

Jkno, those helmets are incredible. Where/who makes the Death Star Gunner helmet? The full size Stormtrooper is always an incredible sight.

Many thanks skooternb! :wave The Death Star Gunner is made by SDS.

It's impossible to follow JKNO's collection, but heres mine:

IMG_1569.jpg

IMG_1567.jpg

IMG_1585.jpg

IMG_1564.jpg

IMG_1561.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

IMG_1558.jpg

IMG_1559.jpg

Not Pictured: TVC EpIII Obi-wan Jedi Starfighter, TVC 4-Lom and Zuckuss Celebration V EX, Master Replicas EpIII Anakin Skywalker Lightsaber (SW-208 Heavy) (x2)

And for the hell of it-

Ordered:
SSC Commander Ganch

Pre-ordered:
SSC Snowtrooper
SSC Commander Neyo
SSC Utapau Airborne Clonetrooper
SSC Bossk
SSC OOM-9
SSC S.T.A.P.
HT Luke

Last edited:
Awesome prints JonEl! I like your Emperor display, is that a Hasbro 12" Royal guard?

Thanks, I picked them up at NYComiccon last year, they're by Ant Lucia.

Yep, I've Wanted to replace it with a Medi but won't have the funds for an upgrade for a while. It works though, and it was just thrown in to the item on eBay when I bought the Emperor and his throne.

yep, it is..so happy to have that so rex fits in

I bought one of him a while back but i still haven't gotten around to painting it. Really great peace thow .

Awesome vintage collection chack

awesome chakaman that is just so awesome, love the framed backers

PAINT IT!!! scottyb!!! Its too awesome to not use.

Darth Vader.
dsc01010xr.jpg

dsc01008v.jpg

Admiral Piett.
dsc01011ux.jpg

dsc01013gy.jpg

Grand Admiral Thrawn.
dsc01014t.jpg

dsc01015le.jpg

Emperor Palpatine.
dsc01017v.jpg

dsc01018pf.jpg

Boba Fett.
dsc01020hu.jpg

dsc01023s.jpg

after I finish my inventory of Hasbro products that have, I will show my entire collection.

Back