Show your entire Star Wars collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this display! :rock

IMAG1369.jpg

I've posted these pictures elsewhere. But here:

IMG_5061.JPG

IMG_5062.JPG

IMG_5063.JPG

IMG_5064.JPG

IMG_5065.JPG

IMG_5131.JPG

IMG_5072.JPG

IMG_5074.JPG

IMG_5128.JPG

Not quite the entire collection, just the parts in the basement.

Is the new IG-88 worth it? It looks great, but, I actually still like my old Hasbro, which has kept me from pulling the trigger.

I have the same question, although I don't have the hasbro... Well I have the four inch, which is one of my favorites.

Sent from my little pocket-machine using Tapatalk

SSC IG is an amazing piece. Definitely worth adding to your collection IMHO.

That wall set up is gorgeous! Ever thought of trying to add some red lighting to get that carbonite chamber feel?

Thanks! It was difficult, but rewarding. A shame I had to cover most of the walls up!

Here's what it looked like during painting:
(Mr. Crumb supervising)

IMG_4631.JPG

That wall set up is gorgeous! Ever thought of trying to add some red lighting to get that carbonite chamber feel?

Going for Death Star, Not Carbonite. :)

That said, I do want to replace the light fixtures in the ceiling at some point.

Is the new IG-88 worth it? It looks great, but, I actually still like my old Hasbro, which has kept me from pulling the trigger.

I have the same question, although I don't have the hasbro... Well I have the four inch, which is one of my favorites.

Sent from my little pocket-machine using Tapatalk

the hasbro one has nothing to do against this version, I would say that this version has the light on head, plus more articulations and a lot of details on the body (old metal paint) also the weapons, the mines and bandoler are magnetic along with the gun bag.

I will comparade with my t-700 from Hot Toys and looks good along.

If you have the change to buy it, do it.

Not too vast but growing. especially on the Stormtrooper front... to be continued...
16957398351_aefcd7f809_k.jpg

Old pic but still own them.
15868249217_aeb92bd710_b.jpg

Back