Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's everything so far:

IMG_1243.jpg

Also have CW Hawkeye, Homecoming Spidey, and the Mark VI inbound. Many more pre-ordered as well.

I've searched through so many of pages but couldn't find them if they exist. Could someone who owns a bunch of Iron Man armors, set up in IKEA detolfs, 1 or 2 per shelf, a la museum pose, easily post some pics?

I'm considering getting deolfs but want to see what it looks like first. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Most of mine are not set up that way currently but I can do it real quick if you want.

Edit-I rearranged a few things real quick. It’s not the best photo or poses but the detolfs really do make them look so much better. I’ve got a couple of normal book cases in temporarily and they just don’t look near as good. For the price the detolfs are about the best money you can spend to improve the overall look and feel of your collection.

66FFF3F3-2738-4B87-8CEF-D84099689988.jpegD0908ACA-FCA6-45F0-8C7A-3EFAC7B7DF7F.jpegECAF85D8-E020-4B10-A393-4C44BB1CDA9E.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! Yeah it’s still one of my favorite figures despite it being like 7 years old or something. I have two other walls with detolf cases and figures plus a bunch still in boxes. I need more cases myself.

I think they started at thT price and then went up for 70ish a few years ago and the last two or three they have actually lowered the price.

Thank you. Yeah he displays well. Especially with the lights on. Next to blade he looks aces. I need to dig out punisher and daredevil and that would looks great.

Here’s a few others I have on display.

50170949-CB1A-42F9-BFF6-E40A75BF1FCD.jpg
E603F6E7-DF78-4E98-9B23-D8AB6F29F033.jpg
6C38CB1B-A62E-4911-AEFA-2F53B9EE73DC.jpg

Attachments

• A11B3EF7-8888-4A5F-B590-30AEA72A444D.jpg
    A11B3EF7-8888-4A5F-B590-30AEA72A444D.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 354
Awesome set up, have you ever considered getting lights for each detolf shelf? That's what I did for mine and I love it, although I only have a few cases versus your many so it might but a costly undertaking for you.

Yeah I have thought about it. It would improve the look for sure. Just been putting it off.

Saw that IKEA has Detolfs for $59. Have they always been that cheap or was the price reduced? I could have sworn I paid more than that for mine but it was quite a few years back.

I was surprised myself a couple of months ago when I got two more at $59. For the longest time they were $79 I believe.

I've searched through so many of pages but couldn't find them if they exist. Could someone who owns a bunch of Iron Man armors, set up in IKEA detolfs, 1 or 2 per shelf, a la museum pose, easily post some pics?

I'm considering getting deolfs but want to see what it looks like first. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Here's what my detolf setup looks like. I got lazy and didn't want to run the wires for the lights so I went ahead and just connected them all together. Made the mistake of getting the warm white lights instead of the cool whites.

IMG_0268.jpgIMG_0269.jpgIMG_0270.jpg

Back