Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. Yeah he displays well. Especially with the lights on. Next to blade he looks aces. I need to dig out punisher and daredevil and that would looks great.

Here’s a few others I have on display.

Looks great man, although I remembered that you had them all in boxes only.

You own every single Hot Toy pieces right?

I posted this in the Detolf Lighting and Besta thread, but just wanted to let everyone know I went to IKEA this weekend and they had the Dioder Lights back in stock. You can also order them online. They only had the cool white dioder lights though. I was looking for the warm white. Don't know how long they'll be in stock so get them while you can.

Here's a link if you want to order them online:

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20119418/

Good old spring clean. Had a slight re arrange of some item. I am loving my new falcon pose.
14838D67-B3CC-49ED-B9D6-ECB4729283C3.jpg
746BD670-E299-4F95-9DBB-B3D4FABB75D0.jpg

I posted this in the Detolf Lighting and Besta thread, but just wanted to let everyone know I went to IKEA this weekend and they had the Dioder Lights back in stock. You can also order them online. They only had the cool white dioder lights though. I was looking for the warm white. Don't know how long they'll be in stock so get them while you can.

Here's a link if you want to order them online:

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20119418/

Which Ikea did you go to? The one in Frisco?
Cause I went about 3 weekends ago and the dioder 4 strip LED is still the warm LED lights.

I've been hoping they would go back to the cool white cause all my detolfs have the cool white, and personally, I hate the warm one.
If you're sure they're carrying the cool white again, I'm gonna need to go back there this weekend.

Which Ikea did you go to? The one in Frisco?
Cause I went about 3 weekends ago and the dioder 4 strip LED is still the warm LED lights.

I've been hoping they would go back to the cool white cause all my detolfs have the cool white, and personally, I hate the warm one.
If you're sure they're carrying the cool white again, I'm gonna need to go back there this weekend.

Hey Remy,

Im assuming they are the cool white dioder lights. The label on the rack I picked it up from said WHITE. They didn't have any of the Warm White ones and arent on the website either. I went to the IKEA in Round Rock Texas

Here's a quick picture: Hope that helps.

Item # 201.194.18

IMG_4528.JPG

IMG_4529.JPG

Website description:

DIODER
LED 4-piece light strip set
$19.99
white
Length: 9 ¾ " / 25 cm, Cord length: 11 ' 6 " / 3.5 m, Power: 5.0 W / 5 W
Article Number: 201.194.18

Last edited:
Hey Remy,

Im assuming they are the cool white dioder lights. The label on the rack I picked it up from said WHITE. They didn't have any of the Warm White ones and arent on the website either. I went to the IKEA in Round Rock Texas

Here's a quick picture: Hope that helps.

Item # 201.194.18

View attachment 405308

View attachment 405309

Website description:

DIODER
LED 4-piece light strip set
$19.99
white
Length: 9 ¾ " / 25 cm, Cord length: 11 ' 6 " / 3.5 m, Power: 5.0 W / 5 W
Article Number: 201.194.18

Hey bud, yeah, at the store, it also almost appears cool white.
But I believe its still warm white.
On the description, it only says "White". but when you go to to the bottom on the website under "Product Information",
in the middle, you'll see it says specifically "Light color: warm white (2700 Kelvin)"

I almost purchased it at Frisco, because of the lighting in the area where they sell the dioders, its hard to tell on the lighting, and it almost appears it might be cool white, but I think somewhere in the package or
on the wall where it has a more specific description, it says the how much kelvin its producing which is 2700 K which is warm white.

I do love Ikea, and go there quite a bit, and have been meaning to get another tall lamp for the living room. So I'm gonna go there again soon
and see if maybe, they may indeed do have some of the cool white.

Thank you though man for the posting the info. :duff

About to head out to work but I plugged one up real quick and your right it’s does appear to be warm white.
Another quick photo.

View attachment 405324

View attachment 405326

View attachment 405327

Yup, that does indeed look to be warm white.

Man, I wish they would offer the cool white again. I'm the opposite of your issue where all my detolfs are cool white, and
I'm seriously considering getting another detolf, but the warm white will throw it off next to the other detolfs.

Nice Winter soldier display man.

The ones I have all change color. Which is kinda neat

Besides the detolfs, I have two museum display cases and that's what I use for those two.
You can still get a good "white" with the color changing dioder light strips, but it has a deeper bluish tint.

I’m not sure what the ones I have are called. Bought them a long while ago and just never thought about the name. Lol they are nice but just not bright enough really.

Besides the detolfs, I have two museum display cases and that's what I use for those two.
You can still get a good "white" with the color changing dioder light strips, but it has a deeper bluish tint.

I also bought the color changing Dioder strips about a year ago, and I love being able to switch between a cool and warm white in my Detolfs. So I was excited to see them back in stock at Ikea a few months ago, but the "white" on the new strips is definitely blue, which was pretty disappointing.

Back