Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know if he'll be back to normal costume by then ?

Doubt it. We haven't seen any evidence of it.

Any advise in wich thor to pick? Im undecided between AoU and DW i prefer AoU headsculpt but really like DW outfit with gold and blue stripes

I actually think the DW looks more like CH. I know some people don't like the mouth. I like the DW Light Armor version. I have it and the regular DW versions.

I actually think the DW looks more like CH. I know some people don't like the mouth. I like the DW Light Armor version. I have it and the regular DW versions.

Agree! The light armor Thor is the only Thor I have now and probably the only one I'll ever own. I think it is arguably the best look for the character. Same goes for AOU Hawkeye.

I actually think the DW looks more like CH. I know some people don't like the mouth. I like the DW Light Armor version. I have it and the regular DW versions.[/QUOTE]

Do you own the AoU versión? What abortó the articulation the slevless has more movement right?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Any advise in wich thor to pick? Im undecided between AoU and DW i prefer AoU headsculpt but really like DW outfit with gold and blue stripes

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I have both the LA DW Thor and the AoU Thor. At one time had the DW armored version as well.

Between the LA DW and AoU figures, I like the LA DW one better. I think the hair on the sculpt sits better on his shoulders without raising up whenever you turn the head, and I think the sculpt is a better likeness wise as well. Articulation on both (LA DW and AoU) are about the same.

Hers my contribution.
ff9afad9fd3e9309ed8caa1394e7f569.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the compliments. Yeah black widow had a rough night... Lol. I refuse to play with her hair, especially at work.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Geez what version is that one bottom left ? Thats like a “flood light” reactor in his chest !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can i know where you get the uniform bases?

They are the bases that come with the HotToys MK 42 and MK 3 Diecasst figures I have been buying them on ebay or form other people when ever I can find them .

They are not cheap so I would not really advise it as it will cost you a lot of money you could spend on figures . I got a few really cheap and some people had a few to sell so bough in bulk so got discounts but you probably going to pay a lot for them now .

Geez what version is that one bottom left ? Thats like a “flood light” reactor in his chest !!

That is the Hot Toys War Machine MK 1 Die cast version .

Back