Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5292.jpgIMG_5293.jpgIMG_5295.jpg

Thanks everyone for the compliments. Yeah I'm lucky that my boss allows me to do it. My desk is known as the fun desk. My coworkers love coming by to check things out. Lol
b60301d269a38940ae25507c51342648.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You all are very brave to leave high end collectibles on your desk at work. I would be too afraid of possible theft or damage. The cleaning crew at night could bump into your desk and knock something over, who knows.

Dude...you are very brave!!Have you had to insure these at work??? Where does the claim lie of something gets broken / stolen or damaged??? My figures are at home and if damaged I can claim off my home insurance. Will your boss allow you to do the same??

Thanks everyone for the compliments. Yeah I'm lucky that my boss allows me to do it. My desk is known as the fun desk. My coworkers love coming by to check things out. Lol
b60301d269a38940ae25507c51342648.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yac9jJY.jpg

I know the thread says entire collection but you can only fit so much on a work desk.

Those are both just so awesome!! :rock

I also have my figures (albeit a much less impressive collection than that one) at work, on my wall of built-in bookshelves; I'm a college professor, so probably 2/3 at least of the people who come into my office are students who immediately remark on them, lol. It is a pretty great conversation starter!

Nice, Indy, I'm still awaiting my Chris assembly. However should be together in the new year ! These sculpts are just getting better and better.

Nice, Indy, I'm still awaiting my Chris assembly. However should be together in the new year ! These sculpts are just getting better and better.

Thanks Hoody! These three together look great. I think you’ll have fun posing them as a group. [emoji106]

Nice pic IndyMOS! :clap :rock

Thank you BagginsOfBagEnd! [emoji120]

Cool pictures in here from everyone by the way. [emoji106]

Here’s a group shot of my Avengers, not including Dark World Thor:

8d7ca4e8394cc1621b6a50772477421c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Hoody! These three together look great. I think you’ll have fun posing them as a group. [emoji106]

Thank you BagginsOfBagEnd! [emoji120]

Cool pictures in here from everyone by the way. [emoji106]

Here’s a group shot of my Avengers, not including Dark World Thor:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Avengers collection, Indy! Love the 46 & War Machine.

Hope I don't make everyone green with envy due to the sheer size of my Iron Man Collection, but here it is. I'm hoping I don't spend too much time in this thread and end up getting him a buddy. Finally was able to take some photos with something other than a phone. Hoping to take more photos tomorrow with a better background.
zaZZE2ol.jpg

9L69drBl.jpg

Back