Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I've recently moved my Hot Toys to the display case in the hall because my bf kept complaining that no one could see them in the bedroom. He actually likes the Hot Toys so I agreed to move the anime figures to the detolfs in the bedroom and the Hot Toys to the hall. Now, I'm not sure if I like them there or not coz I actually prefer the look of detolfs but I snatched a pic anyway as this is probably the first time I could take one of my entire HT collection. ^^''

The lights are giving me a hard time as they're not strong enough for this shelf height and they create these awful stripes ... oh well, I'll wait till Thursday and if I'm still not fully convinced by then, I'll just pull everything down and get more detolfs. XD

C9rmyb4WAAABfP2.jpg

C9rmhsQXoAAy_XR.jpg

C9rmhsQXoAAy_XR.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I like this better. I like the fact that you can display everyone as a team rather than in groups of 2-4 in detolfs. Maybe you will like it better if you upgraded your lighting?

Thanks guys! :) It's a diy one my bf and I built when we moved into the new apartment years ago. It has lots of space but sadly it doesn't have doors, only acrylic panels you put in front of it to protect the figures from dust. I liked it much better with my other figures though. :/ With the HT it kinda feels like I got less space coz I needed to reduce shelves from 4 to 3 and the individual shelf height is a tag bit too high now. :/ I really feel the strong urge to drive to Ikea tomorrow and get detolfs ... I really wanna love this display but I just feel it doesn't complement the figures that nicely.

now that WM is in, it's a slightly more "fair fight"....gonna have the teams posed fighting each other when I get more time!!

06317296ea1403daa5badf6476d8b6ad.jpg

team stark is growing!!
ed19d5290d106428e6b846a439b79dff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel the same way. I currently have CA:TWS Bucky and Black Widow and TFA Tie Fighter Pilot, and I've got Rey and BB-8 on order. I really would like to get a Captain America. Does anyone on this thread have a rec on which version to choose first? I ultimately want to have them all.

Back