Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was dusting off my display and rearranging things and figured I would take a shot on the dining table while no one was home. Here is an awful photo of my current marvel team. Try and spot ant man! :lol

447wzwW.jpg
Incredible group shot! This is basically every figure I eventually want in my collection, but just probably different versions eventually.

I was dusting off my display and rearranging things and figured I would take a shot on the dining table while no one was home. Here is an awful photo of my current marvel team. Try and spot ant man! [emoji38]

447wzwW.jpg
Love group shots! Well done mate.

Cap has a friend on his shoulder! Cool pose too.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Here's some pics of my collection as it sits today. Waiting for Black Panther to come in so he can join Ant-Man and Vision on their shelf.

IMG_0915.JPG
IMG_0916.jpg
IMG_0917.JPG
IMG_0919.JPG
IMG_0920.JPG
IMG_0921.JPG
IMG_0922.JPG
IMG_0923.JPG
IMG_0924.JPG
IMG_0925.JPG
IMG_0918.JPG
IMG_0926.JPG
IMG_0927.JPG
IMG_0929.jpg

Bought a new Detolf, was building it yesterday and picked up one of the panes and it shattered in my hands. I guess back to ikea i go.

Bought a new Detolf, was building it yesterday and picked up one of the panes and it shattered in my hands. I guess back to ikea i go.

Holy **** :horror You ok? No injuries? That sucks though, I hope you get it replaced, and maybe use Bruce Banner mode next time? :p :lol Kidding

I build display systems for collections and if I were you I would think about a multiple smaller displays.

Otherwise, that's going to be a HUGE display case, if you allocate about 9" width per figure that 3rd row would require a case wider then 8 feet.

Plus if you go with a single unit, you either have to wait until the collection is almost full or you will have huge empty areas.

You could go a different way

Perhaps one for the original 7, another for the conceptual/repeat armors, one for the HPP and one for everything else?

You can also do a mix of shelves and cabinets, you're really only limited by your budget and from personal experience it is easier on the budget to build multiple small displays instead of large singular units.

PS- I don't know your collecting mentality but I personally don't have a problem selling figures that are upgraded. For instance, when I buy the die cast mark six I will sell my original.

I'm sentimentally connected to the idea of the collection, not the physical items in the collection.

I build display systems for collections and if I were you I would think about a multiple smaller displays.

Otherwise, that's going to be a HUGE display case, if you allocate about 9" width per figure that 3rd row would require a case wider then 8 feet.

Plus if you go with a single unit, you either have to wait until the collection is almost full or you will have huge empty areas.

You could go a different way

Perhaps one for the original 7, another for the conceptual/repeat armors, one for the HPP and one for everything else?

You can also do a mix of shelves and cabinets, you're really only limited by your budget and from personal experience it is easier on the budget to build multiple small displays instead of large singular units.

PS- I don't know your collecting mentality but I personally don't have a problem selling figures that are upgraded. For instance, when I buy the die cast mark six I will sell my original.

I'm sentimentally connected to the idea of the collection, not the physical items in the collection.

How does one find someone in your line of work? I'm not ready for it yet but when I want to buy a house, something custom built would be ideal

Back