Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its Christmas, take 'em to church!

lrLey35.jpg

Been working the new poses so I haven't prettied up the lights yet

mpkfYcs.jpg

UsdsJ3N.jpg

VNUA4O0.jpg

I have a feeling Hulkbuster is going to be a tight fit on this display.

hulk_dio_01.jpg

He's supposedly 21 inches, and the shelf height is about 19 with the eventual acrylic being even less than that in total to clear the lighting. Since they're posable it should work out. Now we wait :impatient:

hulk_dio_02.jpg

Recent acquisitions using new photo taking set up.

Spoiler Spoiler:

2016 UPDATE

This was a pretty slow year, I think I added a total of 6 figures in the second half of 2016.

But every new addition help to flesh out the Mansion and eventually it will be full and I will be able to move onto Wayne Mannor

Mr Lee himself, finally in his proper place with a **** eating grin

I also added Nick Fury and a Jane Foster Head Sculpt to a cleaned up Sucker Punch Amber Body

Antman checking out some Armor

The wine cellar was updated the most. I obviously added Shotgun and Sneaky but I also rearange the armors and I like this set up better

Quick pic. I was dusting and had to move some figures elsewhere and this is some of those. Nice colorful group anyway.

IMG_7061.jpg

2016 UPDATE

This was a pretty slow year, I think I added a total of 6 figures in the second half of 2016.

But every new addition help to flesh out the Mansion and eventually it will be full and I will be able to move onto Wayne Mannor

I also added Nick Fury and a Jane Foster Head Sculpt to a cleaned up Sucker Punch Amber Body

The wine cellar was updated the most. I obviously added Shotgun and Sneaky but I also rearange the armors and I like this set up better

How do you keep dust from getting on your collection?

How do you keep dust from getting on your collection?

It doesn't get too dusty but occasional I just dust everything off, mostly when I know I have company coming over to check it out.

I actually love the openness of the display and it's nice to touch the stuff every once in a while.

I might make a slight adjustment or move something which I find more enjoyable then the old days when I kept everything in boxes or behind glass.

Our Replica Movie Prop Collection is displayed in the open in our den/movie room and it takes a little more work to keep it dust free but it's worth it.

It doesn't get too dusty but occasional I just dust everything off, mostly when I know I have company coming over to check it out.

I actually love the openness of the display and it's nice to touch the stuff every once in a while.

I might make a slight adjustment or move something which I find more enjoyable then the old days when I kept everything in boxes or behind glass.

Our Replica Movie Prop Collection is displayed in the open in our den/movie room and it takes a little more work to keep it dust free but it's worth it.
Cool display :duff

I used to have to dust mine every couple of says but then I got an air filter with an Ionizer built in, now I just dust stuff every couple weeks and can display stuff in the open :dance

IMG_2483.jpgHi all i have been super busy lately but i had a few hours yesterday and today so i took down everything put in a new bigger base and 12 new halls ,and all my new armors.This is a shout out to Boba.

IMG_2486.jpg

Hi all i have been super busy lately but i had a few hours yesterday and today so i took down everything put in a new bigger base and 12 new halls ,and all my new armors.This is a shout out to Boba.

Looking good Tony, I think you are the only person crazier then me when it comes to HPP armors :)

Hi all i have been super busy lately but i had a few hours yesterday and today so i took down everything put in a new bigger base and 12 new halls ,and all my new armors.This is a shout out to Boba.
Very cool display :clap
The new War Machine mk 1 is definitely my favorite. Sorry for the terrible picture quality.
Awesome photos Charlie :hi5: Ultron looks amazing, as does the WMMK1 :clap

Alex for Toys&Stuff :wave
Instagram: @toyssandstuff
Tumblr: toysandstuff.tumblr.com

Last edited:
2016 UPDATE

This, dear Sir, is absolutely awesome! ♥_♥ Amazing display.

Back