Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do understand her worries tho as I have a 10 month old baby who is gonna walk really soon, she is worried that the baby will push the detolf and get injured! Any tips? I'm thinking about crossing that bridge when it happens, which is very soon lol

Is the detolf secured to the wall? You could try that? Or get a baby fence and fence off the detolf :rotfl

Yep, get a couple of these:

3b36897a-229a-4ca6-876c-9adfe40da366_1000.jpg

And some drywall anchors like these:

8214837-24.jpg

And you should be much more stable.

Yup Craig is spot on and a professional :lecture :goodpost: I use some of those same brackets for my shelves and the drywall anchors or 'raw plugs' as we call them, do work well, never skip on those things

43d9ee50bb46b1123e399a41f23c8eee.jpg

Managed to install my second detolf and unbox the others, very happy with how it looks!

Just waiting on the leds and wife to get pissed before asking her thoughts on securing the two onto the wall [emoji28]

So freaking awesome :clap :clap :clap I am really liking the new ant-man. You getting the CW Falcon as well?

yes, getting new Falcon- but don't think he will be available until next year

Both of the new figures are great- I really like the new Ant-Man as well. The new SW is a better like likeness of Elizabeth Olsen- the paint app and hair are better than the similar AOU Avengers Version. The only drawback is that legs have limited flexibilty due to the leather pants being very tight

Back