Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Collection as it stands on 08/23/16

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sweet Jeebus!

Love the pieces laying at each villains feet, like Caps helmet with Skull and Iron Mans gauntlet with Ultron :clap Classy touch :woo
Cheers buddy, There is one subtle add on thats on Loki's sceptre. I used BW's gauntlet effect on the staff...not screen accurate but it adds a little something.

Spoiler Spoiler:

OMG!!!! So I guess HB armour will be a must for your collection. Do you have a soap reactor to turn this all on or do you not bother??

I already have HB on preorder, and I only have one payment left on SSC. I don't bother putting the lights on.
Dude, you want to check out Soap reactors. These little devices allow you to sub out the batteries for a mains supply, it comes with a little magic wand to turn all the lights on and off with a simple wave of the wand. Its a must if you want to have your lights on all the time without any of the battery issues.

Dude, you want to check out Soap reactors. These little devices allow you to sub out the batteries for a mains supply, it comes with a little magic wand to turn all the lights on and off with a simple wave of the wand. Its a must if you want to have your lights on all the time without any of the battery issues.
You get commission for promoting them?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

5.jpg2.jpg

I picked up a new Billy bookcase with Morliden glass doors from IKEA, so I thought I'd show my work in progress. This isn't all my Marvel figs, but it's a good chunk of them.
8d6dab5d34e516e4f082ea3de007914b.jpg
31876e90cffac8c567e11259f69d95b0.jpg
3ab320bc0af7ae5a37c0a24fcab543d5.jpg
659f2d0a66759a752a5e6b21006cce48.jpg
2211411e0bde8ab9e47dce2fc52e93bd.jpg

Apologies for the crappy phone pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back