Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the same Bucky book as you! :panic: Redbubble, yeah? :lol That custom Bucky's hair looks *fabulous*, like, some serious "Because your worth it" fabulousness going on :rotfl I love your collection! Have you got the Winter Soldier tsum tsum from the Disney store? :)

He's my weakness too :lol Him, Wanda, and Pietro. Just ask Brainiac. My Hot Toys collection is like... "The bae collection" :rotfl

Haha, yeah. Kinda ruins his scruffy charm. I can't wait for people to start parting out CW Bucky when he's released! For now, this looks less silly than raccoon eyes. :lol

Tsum tsums! I do have him and Captain America. Glad to meet another Bucky fan. :wave

Haha, yeah. Kinda ruins his scruffy charm. I can't wait for people to start parting out CW Bucky when he's released! For now, this looks less silly than raccoon eyes. :lol

Tsum tsums! I do have him and Captain America. Glad to meet another Bucky fan. :wave

:lol I bet!! I can't wait for CW Bucky to be released!

ooh nice!! :D I don't have any of the action figures like you do, I've just got TWS Hot Toys figure, the unmasked pop vinyl, the CW pop vinyl, the tsum tsum, the book, and I've made myself a Bucky shirt :rotfl Nice to meet you too!

Aww thanks man!

I can mail you all the shipper box if you like? My wife loves the collection but hates that even the shipper boxes are taking closet space =))

My tiny Winter Soldier-themed collection:

bucky2_zpsmouirxpv.jpg
I'm thinking those cases might make a good prison cell sort of display..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

No more room at the inn.
DSCF7007_1.jpg
DSCF7009.jpg
DSCF7003.jpg

So i got 12 more now i have to break down the entire display put in a bigger base and put it all back together.

DSCF7005.jpg

Thought I'd share my 2 villains. I got the hot toys infinity items that I found on eBay, these should be here next week. I'd love to get Ultron and Red Skull but can't make up my mind.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 311
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 317
Thought I'd share my 2 villains. I got the hot toys infinity items that I found on eBay, these should be here next week. I'd love to get Ultron and Red Skull but can't make up my mind.

Wow, nice photos! Love the Loki one - that's a very cool pose! :)

I'm thinking those cases might make a good prison cell sort of display..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Haha, yeah I could see that! Glass prisons seem popular in the MCU. :lol

That's the best looking Loki I've seen!!

Twist Thanos' left hand just a bit back towards the inside. It looks like it's over rotated just a smidge.
Great photos.
Ryan

Twist Thanos' left hand just a bit back towards the inside. It looks like it's over rotated just a smidge.
Great photos.
Ryan
Firstly, thanks for the comments all!
& Ryan, totally get what you mean. It's my gripe with this figure.Thankfully its not as noticeable in person. I'm having the palm flat so I can put the tesserect in it. I can't have the forearm and hand in the correct due to the crappy articulation with Thanos. This figure has a lot of issues for me but he is still a great piece.

Back