Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got Ant-Man in my collection. Got an Avengers reunion going on, so just imagine Ant-Man is saying "say cheese"....

image.jpeg

And being inconspicuous in the back are Maria Hill and Nick Fury.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Just a few quick iPhone pics. I really need to get a bigger display box as it's getting really cramped in there.

With how I've got Ant-Man positioned to me it looks like he's pressing a button for a camera.

Finally got Ant-Man in my collection. Got an Avengers reunion going on, so just imagine Ant-Man is saying "say cheese"....

View attachment 272604

View attachment 272605
View attachment 272606

Just a few quick iPhone pics. I really need to get a bigger display box as it's getting really cramped in there.

With how I've got Ant-Man positioned to me it looks like he's pressing a button for a camera.

Nice collection!

Great collection and pics!! :clap :clap

Updated my AOU Besta by removing the monstrosity which is the MK43 :lol and replacing it with the MK45 as well as I've added in War Machine :yess:

IMG_20160626_073622.jpg

I actually like the 43 better than the 45, but I like the 46 better than the 43 and 45.

I think I am the same :lol

I like all the armors listed there though, but I just can't bring myself to buy another Iron Man unless it is a BD Mark 46 from the final battle with Cap.

1390484704765329989.gif

I actually like the 43 better than the 45, but I like the 46 better than the 43 and 45.

I actually prefer the simplicity of the 45, 46 had too much reminiscence of the Bleeding Edge. I prefer something a little bit more original. :lol

Nice display and collection. I like the updated figures.

Thanks, too bad it can't hold everyone from the AOU line.

Beside the shininess of the 45 I like the 43 better also. I'm buying the 45 but if I had to pick one to represent AoU it would be the 43.

Beside the shininess of the 45 I like the 43 better also. I'm buying the 45 but if I had to pick one to represent AoU it would be the 43.

That may change when you get the 45. It's shiny but it's strangely not overpowering. It's an interesting look. The figure is pretty impressive

the 43 is actually one of my least favorite armors... i think i'd go..

1. mark 45
2. mark 46
3. mark 7
4. mark 42
5. mark 6
6. mark 5
7. mark 4
8. mark 43
9. mark 3
10. mark 2
11. mark 1

i think the color scheme works a lot better on the 42 than it does on the 43. the 43 is just kind of boring to me. there's nothing all that interesting design-wise about it, and the normal color scheme just makes it more mediocre.

that's just my opinion though. clearly there are a lot of people who REALLY like it.

Same here. Will end up having both the 43 and 45, but if I were to have just one from AoU, it'd be the 43.

Back